14

To say that Lucas and Jungwoo were together a lot would be the understatement of the year. The two had been glued at the hip for the past three weeks. Every waking (and sometimes sleeping) moment was spent in the presence of the other.

Lucas would pick Jungwoo up from his last class every day, or viceversa depending on their schedules. They would go to coffee shops or libraries to study together, and in the downtime they did have, it was spent shopping or watching movies at one of their dorms.

At times Ten was considerably jealous as his best friend barley spent time with him anymore. Although he missed Jungwoo, he was happy that he was finally enjoying life and not just moping around.

Right now, Jungwoo was happily skipping across campus to Lucas's management class...boring right? A fashion major with a management minor. How did the two coincide? Jungwoo had no idea. His arms swung by his side lazily, the sleeves of Lucas's sweatshirt falling past his hands.

This morning, Lucas was extremely worried about the boy being too cold, even though he was going to be dancing for the next couple hours. But now Jungwoo was extremely thankful as autumn was starting to take over the campus. Discarded leaves circled his feet, while the ones still holding onto the trees turned to pretty shades of reds and oranges. If he breathed out hard enough, you could see the the small cloud of vapor fleeting from his mouth.

"Jungwoo!" Lucas called when he saw the boy get distracted by a pigeon that landed on the sidewalk in front of him. Rushing over to him, the younger linked their arms and grinned, "Look at this jacket I designed." He flipped through up a rather ugly, beaten up sketch book before showing Jungwoo the pink and red jacket he created, most likely designing that instead of listening to his professor.

A small gasp slipped out of the elder as he grabbed the sketch book and examined it at a closer distance. "This is so pretty Xuxi!"

Lucas smiled at the use of one of his chinese names, having only told the boy what they were days before. It was quite funny how much Jungwoo loved to call him by his birth names instead of just Lucas. "So how was calculas?"

Letting out a groan, Jungwoo dramatically leaned onto the taller, "I don't know why I willingly chose to take more math. What use does a dance have with being good at math?"

"Mmm...I don't know...you could be a tutor for math—oh and teach people how to dance! Like you're a math and dance tutor!" The two let out small giggles at Lucas's random outburst. There were a few seconds of silence before he decided to break it, "There's this haunted house that just opened and I was wondering if y—"

"No." A serious expression rested on Jungwoo's face as he cut Lucas off. "I will never ever go to a houses house with you, Yukhei."

The taller boys eyebrows furrowed, "Did I do something wrong? Why don't you want to go with me?"

"It's not you...I'm just a bit of a jumpy person and I don't do well when I'm scared."

A small pout formed on the younger's face. "But Jungwoo...I'll protect you! I'll hold your hand when you're scared—or I'll just cover you. Like this." He demonstrates what he meant by pulling Jungwoo into his chest so the boy couldn't see anything.

"I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I could do that. I can't even watch scary movies without having nightmares."

"Aw~you're just a little baby."

Jungwoo smacked Lucas's arm out of annoyance at the boys teasing. "I'm not a baby, I just don't enjoy being scared in my free time."

✨✨✨

Jungwoo's eyes widened in horror when Lucas opened the door to his dorm to reveal Hendery and some boy making out on his bed.

"Not this again." Lucas sighed.

A warm smile spread across Hendery's face before he whispered something to the mystery boy. "I thought you weren't going to be back for awhile."

"Well I'm back now."

"With Jungwoo as always...Hi Jungwoo." He said, tilting his head to the side slightly to look at the boy.

Jungwoo waved at him, "Hi Hendery, hello boy I do not know."

The boy turned around and gave him a shy smile, "I'm Xiaojun, it's nice to meet you."

Excitedly tugging on Lucas's arm, Jungwoo tried to contain the squeal that he wanted to let out. "Oh he's so cute Yukhei!"

Lucas laughed when he noticed the blush spreading across Xiaojun's face. "He's really sweet and shy, I have no idea how Hendery managed to get him," he muttered, trying to say it without his roommate hearing.

"Lucas, you're not dating anybody so shut the hell up."

Hendery and Lucas continued to bicker, completely shutting out the other boys. By now, they were off in the room doing their own thing without the arguing two knowing.

"Do you like Disney? We should watch a movie," Jungwoo said as he pointed the remote at the small tv in the corner of the room. Xiaojun nodded happily, pointing to the movie that he wanted to watch.

A scoff came out of Hendery when he noticed his boyfriend cuddled up to Jungwoo as they stared at the movie playing on the television screen. "Xiaojun! What the hell?"

The boy looked over and blew a kiss to him, "I love you!"

"Lucas!" Jungwoo called, patting the spot next to him on the bed. The younger was slightly disheartened that he couldn't cuddle with his friend becuase Xiaojun was already sitting in between his legs. "What's with the attitude?" He asked, Eyebrows furrowing when Lucas basically threw himself down on the bed, he had no idea why he was acting like that.

"You're already sitting with him—there's no room for me," there was a pout on Lucas's face as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Rolling his eyes, the eldest raised one of his arms for the boy. Lucas's pout was quickly replaced with a smile as he cuddled into Jungwoo's side. 

———

Thanks for reading 💖