boldk o r e a n

normal — e n g l i s h

italict h o u g h t s

"The reason why your stay in my Kingdom had become longer was because of my selfishness. I lied, (y/n). I did not tell you that I knew the existence of the well. Now, I do not have a legitimate reason to stop you anymore."

━━━━━━ In the olden times, there lived a

    King, whose concubine, bore a child blessed with 

charm and intelligence no one had ever seen.

ii. a deal was brokered

" The well . . . does exist . "

Her words tapered off into a murmur , mouth ajar . Her mind could not come up with any logical reasons for the old well's presence . Perhaps , she would know more if she inches herself closer ?

It didn't give off a particular stench just as what she expected it to be . It's just a well — a simple , old well . Nothing more .

" (y/n) , I'll light it up . I don't have a good eyesight right now . Tell me everything you'll see . "

With a nod , (y/n) held unto the well's arch as she dipped her head into the hole of nothingness . Again , she saw nothing but darkness despite the torch that Rachel brought .

I wasn't informed she got a blurry vision. Why didn't she wear glasses?

" Rach — "

She called to the blonde without turning , however , she didn't finish what she had to say when a great , sudden force pressed on her back . Her heart rate diminished in an instant as soon as she realized that the blondie pushed her .

Why did she do that ?

(y/n) thought sanity completely left Rachel when she spoke something she could not understand at all  .

" I just want to end this early , (y/n) Chen . "

What ? 

I do not want to die .

Please .

She felt nothing yet . It seemed that the fall was never - ending . A memory came to her mind , one where the ambiance was bright and their jokes and laughs echoed distantly into her ears . Her confusion from Rachel meshed with the ache of knowing she won't be able to see her family and her best friend again and it all happened because she wasn't the least suspicious of Rachel . Of course , who would become wary of Rachel when she had always been known as a silent woman not given to idle talk .