15.

I was in the bed after doing my hygiene, I cooked & now i was sitting here with my laptop on me & tryna watch TV, all i wanted to do was have sex & na'jour was taking so long!!!! I decided to settle on a movie called " Fall from grace" & by the time i could really get into the movie i was dozing off.
5am, I heard the room door closed & looked up, i went to grab my phone & looked at the time... oh you serious? look i know i'm late but it had got real busy, then i had a last minute hosting! he told me, i laughed it off" okay business is business i replied sarcastically he really had me f*cked up & i was over it! I'm not arguing with you P, so if that's what you up for turn around & lay back down yo! you asked me to be here when you get back, i cooked, clean & then waited hours but you not arguing? okay me either! i put my laptop & phone on the dresser while he walked in the bathroom to take a shower, i gathered my things & left! i refused to deal with this sneaky shit! Pulling up to my house 45 mins later my phone was ringing off the hook but it's fine he didn't know where i stayed & i was gon sleep peacefully in my bed.
The next morning... I woke up to 55miss calls & 12 message from this boy but he gonna learn his self before he play with me anymore, everything is always to good to be true. I went on IG & decided to look for a truth in what he said, no lies told! BUT no calls to me were made either so he wasn't thinking about me, these pregnant emotions were getting the best of me & i hated every minute of it. I finally answered the phone for him, PARIS STOP PLAYING WITH ME SEND YO ADDRESS he screamed in my ear, & i bust out crying!😭😭😭😭 i was becoming so emotional this is crazy! you didn't call me last night, you wasn't thinking about me, you was out cheating! i can't do this, you didn't even care that i left * knowing he cared he called all those times* i do care!!!!!!!! i been up all night tryna find you, you forgot you decided to move & hide your house from me? please send me your address i didn't mean to scare you, or leave you lonely! i thought about you my whole hosting yo come on don't be like this fr!!! please send the address, i hung up & sent it! i just wanted to be under him at the moment, not doing nothing else but cuddling! it took him 30mins, i opened the door for him & he walked in wiping my face, baby calm down pls! for me & the baby! he sat down on the couch & sat me right on top of him, i didn't cheat on you, no i didn't call & im sorry it won't happen again! he told me, i was all wrapped around him & didn't wanna move, it's another chill day & that mean no work, look at you all worked up your eyes red & ya voice gonna be gone, matter fact let's go he took my hand leading me upstairs to the bed, after undressing both of us we were out like a light.