Prologue

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡, 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒,𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡,
𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒,
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.
-𝐹𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦

— ARLO KIM NEVER WANTED to be regarded as a monster. She never asked to be the villain of the story and the monsters of peoples nightmares, but that was the label she was given. She was not a story filled up with metaphors used to scare children. Arlo Kim was a living, breathing, human, who made a mistake like the rest of us. But unlike most, she had managed to twist it to her advantage, and it was her vast intelligence that had caused an uproar within the magical community.

It was her third year that had the most impact on her life, and while it was the year she met Sirius Black, he is not the main character of this disaster. The year of nineteen seventy-three, Arlo Kim learned the secrets of the Sallow family that would ultimately bring their destruction.
They say it was on her way to hell, where she would meet with the devil, she stumbled across the information of Voldemort's inner circle and left with a smirk of evil that would make the devil hide. But the stories get more absurd every year.

That was how the murmurs of fear portrayed her, for, in reality, Arlo Kim was a quiet girl with a sarcastic attitude, and a mind too exceptional for this world. Never speaking much, except for when her sister was around, it would make her the perfect target for such rumours. But Arlo was exceptional when it came to words, and she used the amusement that was once used to make fun of her and turned it into a fear that worshipped her.

While Cinis Kim was evidently the social twin, it did not stop her from dropping everything to come to her sisters' side, as Arlo would do for her as well. However, neither would ever be fully equipt for the racism that was repeatedly thrown their way and the hatred of glares due to their mixed heritage.

It was difficult for Kim Sang-Ook to explain to his two daughters that the reason behind the stares with hatred in their eyes was the reason for the colour of their skin. The resentment of the thought of people of separate races to be able to have loved so deeply that their parents had. But the fear of not being accepted into society was quickly abandoned as they had each other. For nothing was as strong as the the bond the twins shared
A defining moment, you may call it, or a sad tragedy, whichever it was, the blades of racism and death hit the family hard. Whether it was the looks in the streets or the death of their mother, it would be a miracle to come out of that still pure. But miracles don't happen, no matter how you pray or what god you follow, death knows no bounds.