Chapter 2

Ash's Point of View

I know that it is weird that I am telling you what happened the day before after I decided to kill myself but I wanted to kinda show you why I hated my life. I wish to die so quickly. Just continue reading.

I woke up with a smack to the face. I opened my eyes to see my abusive father. The man I hate with a passion.

"Hello father," I said even though I didn't want to talk to him let alone call this man my father.

"Get your ass up and get ready for school. Worthless fag." I stood up and went to take a shower. I knew I set the alarm to wake me up before he woke up. Ugh now I have to deal with the abuse today. I hurried and grabbed my phone before heading to the bathroom. I didn't want him to break it. Once I grabbed it, I started running to the bathroom. I ended up tripping come to find out his leg was out wanting me to fall. I felt the fist kick hit my rib cage and another to my stomach. He grabbed me by the hair and threw me into the wall. I wanted to scream in pain but I knew if I did not only would it get worse but longer. I just let him keep hitting and kicking me until he was done. I knew I probably had a few broken bones and some bruises forming but I just hopped into the shower. I took a quick one just so he couldn't yell about how much water I was using. Before leaving the bathroom, I checked to see if he broke or cracked my phone. I was lucky he didn't.

I walked to my room and locked the door. I tried to not break down and cry. I walked to my closet and decided on what to wear. I grabbed my black Sleeping with Sirens shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. It hurt so much to put the shirt on but what can be done at this point. I quickly grabbed my razor necklace that I made with my bracelets. I put my guyliner on. I quickly threw on my socks and shoes. I grabbed my jacket, book bag, and my phone with headphones. I jumped out the window so I could get out the house without him seeing me again. Man it hurt.

As I walk to school, the song Knives and Pens by BVB was playing. I didn't bother to pay attention to anyone. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone after what happened. I walked into the doors with the feeling that it was going to be like every other day. I walked to my locker and put my stuff away. In the corner of my eye I see him. Jake Sheen.

I have been in love with him since I first laid my eyes on him. But of course he is my bully. And what puts the cherry on top of everything is that we are mates not that he will ever know. Since I have been hiding my wolf, my mate can't fine me. I don't want him to know until I die. Even if I kill myself. I love him but he doesn't feel the same way. I tried to look away but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked my way and made eye contact with me. I felt like we were the only two people there.

I felt like letting him know we were mates but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea. He hates me and I know if he found out that we were mates he would reject me. As I was thinking my wolf decided to let our mate know who we are. With finding your mate, your mate will be able to smell you. They will know if they met them but not know who it could be. I honestly hate my wolf right now. I know he doesn't want me. He hates me with a passion. As he was heading this way, I knew I needed to get out of here. I tried to hurry and catch the crowed of people to get away from him but I was not fast enough. I didn't want my wolf to be hurt from the rejection. I felt someone pull me into an empty class room. I didn't know what was going on and who did it but I have become frightened. While I was pulled in I felt pain go through me from what happened earlier this morning. I turned around and look at him. I saw mixed emotions in his eyes but I couldn't pick out what he was really feeling.

"Are you a werewolf and my mate? I just want to know." I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt the tears run down my face. I looked at him scared to answer him not knowing what he would say.

" Yes, I am a werewolf and yes, I am your mate but please don't hate my wolf for something I decided to hide." I ran out of the room with him calling after me. I didn't care. I just wanted to get away from him. I know he probably hates me now. I just need to clear my head from everything that happened today.