Chapter 6

Jake's P.O.V.

I was so happy. I never thought after everything that I have done he would love me. I held my sleeping mate in my arms. He needed the rest after everything that has happened this week. He had cried himself to sleep. I felt like the worse mate on the planet.

" I promise to protect you and love you with every fiber in my body." I whisper softly. I wish I could take back everything I have done but knowing that I can I want to make from now on better. After everything I have done to him I knew he wasn't just going to forgive me with an 'I'm sorry'. He need to be shown that I love him and that I am sorry. As I am sitting there I think about the meeting I am about to set up with everyone. They need to know that hurting my mate will lead them in a hospital bed or being thrown out of the pack. I will make sure no one ever hurts him again. I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone pulling on my shirt.

I look down to see Ash looking up at me. "Oh hello love. I didn't notice you were up. You ready to go home?" I looked at him and realized he started shaking. "Ash I know that your dad has been abusing you. The doctor let me know about the ribs and bruises. When I say home I mean where I live. I will never let you go back to that house while I am here. Are you okay staying at my place?" He face light up and nodded. I smiled and said, "Okay. But before we head to my place, we should get your things from your house. I know you don't ever want to go back there but I think it would smart to have your things so you can feel comfortable at my place. We were going to buy you new clothes but I figured you would want some of your old ones."

He sat up with my help seeming to be in deep thought. He looked at me. "That's fine. We can get my stuff but you have to be there the whole time. I don't want to be alone anywhere in that house. I really hate it." I looked at him with a knowing look but didn't say anything. I helped him get dressed since it was only his shirt they took off. Need to throw those pants away. I thought about the medications he will have to take from now on. "Hey I forgot to tell you that the doctor is putting you on different medications. One is for your depression. The second one is for sleep. The third which I didn't understand was birth control." He looked at me shocked when he said birth control and nodded. Maybe there is something I am missing. "The depression one and birth control pill have to be taken in the morning and the sleeping one will have to be taken when you are about to go to bed." He nods again not looking at me.

Once he was dressed, I picked him up and took him to my car. I didn't want him to over do it after what happened. "I can walk myself you know," he said to me. I look down at him. " I know you can walk by yourself but right now I don't want you to over do it and after almost losing you I don't want you to be away from me right now," I told him being serious for him to understand. He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. I put him in the passenger seat and buckled him up. I know this is different for him but he knows that fighting me right now isn't the best. I walked to the drivers side of the car and got it. I started the car and headed to his house.

A/n: SO SORRY. The month of October is a little hectic. My birthday to my mom's birthday and so many other things happen that it is hard to balance everything. Give me a little time with each chapter please and thank you.