Chapter One: Hi Atemis,WAIT ARTEMIS?!

Annabeth P.O.V

As a ran off I had tears pouring dow my face. I ran in the direction of the woods not paying attention to what direction I was going in,as long as it was away from Percy. I was in a new part of the woods, I didn't recognize where I was. I was lost.

I heard a rustle in a nearby tree. "Hello?" I asked not expecting an answer and of course there was none.I took in my surroundings,mostly trees a few bushes and a river. That's it, a river! I checked myself for a drachma.

When I finally found one I walked over to the river,which produced a light mist.I threw in the drachma, "Oh Iris goddess of the rainbow,show me Chiron at Camp Half-Blood."

"Hello Annabeth, might I ask ,where are you?"I told him what happened. " I'll come get you." He said once I was done. I swiped through the mist and waited about a minute when Chiron showed up. (A/N I had misspelled Chiron as Ciron and it auto corrected it to Chiron my phone knows me so well 😂)

We arrived back at camp only to be greeted by the one and only Artemis and Thalia. "Hello Chiron,Annabeth." "With all due respect my Lady but why are you here?" I asked.  "We lost many hunters this war so we came to recruit new hunters." Artemis answered. Thalia stepped up " Percy also told me what happened, I'm sorry about my kelp-headed cousin. But I would like to ask you if you would like to join us?" I was surprised. "I'll have to think about it." I replied still in shock that Artemis would want to recruit Me of all people. "You have until tomorrow morning to decide,unfortunately I cannot keep my hunters waiting for too long"Artemis said. And with that I left the Big House and walked to my Cabin until the conch horn blew signifying that it was time for dinner.

Well how was that? Blue cookies for all!!!!
(::) (::) (::) (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::) bye my bishes and have a Goode day

Bob says hello and goodbye