Chapter one

Chapter one

"Honey? we're going to be late do you know how long it took me to convince r-. Oh? who's this?" says a girl with black curly hair and light brown skin. She is wearing a yellow flowery dress with some nice white shoes, not forgetting to mention that she had a nice pink rose clip in her hair.

"You came at the perfect time! Hi, my name is Eliot, my pronouns are They/Them. the person standing next to me is my girlfriend Kathy, and something about me is that I play guitar! "

"Going off what My lovely significant other said my name is Kathy and my pronouns are She/Her, and a fun fact about me I know all about the flower language, so here is a Marjoram! It means happiness, what's your name?" Kathy says with such joy in her voice. "Um, uh m-my name is Yamaguchi my pronouns are He/Him and I like to play video games." "yeah!" he whispers under his breath while putting a nervous smile and two thumbs in front of the two.

Now let's get back on topic, "Yamaguchi, were looking at the sign-up sheet for drama club?" Says Eliot. "I, uh yeah I was but it's fine I'll go I don't want to be a bother hav-" says Yamaguchi in a rush this was a little too much all at once, "No, no you're not bothering us we are looking for new members anyway so it's fine, so do you want to join the drama club?"

They say. "Even if you're still unsure about joining just go to one meeting and if you don't like it you don't have to join but if you do~," Kathy says. At this moment Yamaguchi takes a risk I mean they did say that if he didn't like he didn't have to join so why not shoot his shot. "You know what I'll go to the meeting and like you said if I don't like it, I won't join but if I do... [he lets out a small sigh] I'll join." He says somewhat confidently "That's amazing I can't wait to see you there!! It is being held in room 302, Have a good day Yamaguchi!!" Kathy says as she walks away skipping hand and hand with Eliot.

"Oi, Yamaguchi, who were talking too you're late to class," says Tsukishima with the littlest amount of concern in his voice. "Coming!" Yamaguchi said with a newfound joy in his voice, "Yamaguchi, why is there a plant in your hair?" Tsukishima said pointing to the green object in the freckled boys' hair. "Oh, this? It's something my new friend gave me it means happiness!" Says Yamaguchi "Whatever we need to get to class," Says Tsukishima, but honestly he wonders who his new "Friends" are.

The day goes by quickly and it is now time for the drama club. Yamaguchi was feeling a mix of emotions, He was excited and nervous it was a little overwhelming for him he just wanted to make a good impression. 299...300...301...302, He's found it, the drama room. Yamaguchi walks into the room and everyone looks at him like cats ready to pounce. "Um, I'm here for the drama club meeting?" he says with worry in his voice had he gone to the wrong room?

"Yamaguchi! Over here!" Eliot says He's much calmer now that he's found someone he knows. "Hey! Is this the right room? [he looks around in confusion] They say to him "Ahaha yes, now let me explain to you a few things, this year's musical is going to be Mean Girls!! I know I know exciting, and we do allow gender-bending the charters so you can audition for whoever you want!! Let me ask you this have you ever been in a drama club?" "Well no, but I've always found it interesting!" the freckled boy says

"Drama Club is designed for students interested in learning more about the aspects of theater. This includes learning stage terminology, working on acting skills, set building, and costumes/makeup design. ... For a student to participate in the production, the student must attend drama club meetings." Eliot says "Wow it sounds like you take this pretty seriously," Yamaguchi says. "Let me put it this way, are you in any other clubs?"

"Well yeah, I'm in volleyball." "So, think about it like this, you're in volleyball and your practicing and practicing and practicing, then you have this big match coming up and you want to do good so you work even harder to become better and all that hard work comes off during the game you understand now?" Yamaguchi just said yes even though no matter how much he practiced it didn't pay off.

"When you hear my voice clap once!" [clap] "When you hear my voice clap twice!" [clap x2] "Three times!" [clap x3] "Thank you, for the new people here my name is Rachel I go by she/her and I'm the head of the drama club and the musical this year is going to be drumroll please" [lap drum roll] "Mean Girls!" [everyone cheers] I'm going to give you some time to decide who you want to audition for have fun!!"

"Woah, who's that?" Yamaguchi asks amazed he's never seen anyone like that confidant speaking to a group, I mean he's has seen Daichi do it many times to the team but that's only a little group of people there like over 30 drama kids in this meeting. "Her? Oh, that's Rachel she runs the whole thing, she's the director let me call her over." Kathy says

"Oh, you don't have to do that its f- "Yamaguchi says "None since she won't bite, Rachel over here!" soon this girl with wavy brown hair and pale skin come over "Yeah? Who's this? did you finally manage to get someone to join Kathy is this another plot of yours for you to let you use my father's flower field?"

"Ha-ha very funny not this time, this is Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi, Rachel, Rachel, Yamaguchi." Kathy says "Oh! Hi, are you interested in auditioning or are you going to be stage crew?" says Rachel. From the little knowledge of musical theater, he says "Well actually I was hoping audition for Cady and Regina if you don't mind." Yamaguchi says he's intimidated by Rachel's presence it's a lot like Daichi in a sort of leader way.
"It's not a problem just fill out the form saying you want to audition for those two and you can go auditions for cady tomorrow and Regina they day after. I just want to properly introduce myself I'm Rachel my pronouns are she her and I run the drama club! I hope you enjoy your time here!! Break a leg in auditions!!" "thank you have a good day to you too!!" [Yamaguchi turns to Eliot and Kathy] "Wow the people hear are nice!" says Yamaguchi.

"Yeah, I would just steer clear of Andrew he's nothing but trouble-Ow! Babe what was that for!" Kathy says to Eliot as they hit her lightly on her arm. "That's not nice of you Kathy and you know it we should let him make his own opinions on him you don't know his home life maybe that the reason he acts not so nice." Eliot says defensively "Yeah that's true I'm sorry Yamaguchi!" Kathy says

"Oh no, it's fine my best friend is a little mean sometimes so I'm sure he's just misunderstood speaking of that I have to go I hope you guys have a good rest of the day, break a leg tomorrow bye!!" Yamaguchi says as he runs off to the volleyball court

"Yamaguchi you're late, where were you?!" Daichi asks with concern Yamaguchi was usually never late. "That actually what I wanted to talk to you about I'm joining the school musical this year so I might miss games and practices I hope that's fine with you?" says Yamaguchi "Look at him out boy is growing up! says Suga in a motherly way "Yeah it is fine I hope you make It and just know that your volleyball family will always love and support you as always Karasuno Fight!"

"So that's it you're just going to leave the club?!" Tsukishima says with a hint of anger in his voice "No, I never said that Tuskki, I'm just going to do something that makes me happy other than volleyball!" Yamaguchi says his voice slowly getting louder by the second "But you never told me any this, that you like musical and to sing, what are you just going to lie to me like my brother?!" Tsukishima says he angry like really angry.

"Guys, calm down Kageyama and I are best friends and we don't tell each other everything," Hinata says trying to defuse the situation. "Shut up shrimpy, Fine! Go! See if I care who you hang out with your new "friends" or whatever!" Tsukishima says and storms out of the gym. "Tsukki, wait!" Yamaguchi says as he follows him out of the gym. "Well that was awkward..." "Boke Hinata Boke not the time!"

"Yamaguchi, you know how hard it is for me to communicate so why couldn't you just tell me?" Tsukishima says in a soft tone, he cares for him even though he doesn't show it most of the time. "I'm afraid that I'll get judged or that you won't like it, I look up to you so much and I don't want to let you down..." Yamaguchi says as he is looking down

"You'll never let me down, you always impress me with everything you do, now let's go to my house have some food, and go over your lines, we got to make sure that you do great!" Tsukishima says as he holds Yamaguchi endearingly walking hand in hand heading to his house..."