𝐂 𝐀 𝐏 𝐈́ 𝐓 𝐔 𝐋 𝐎| 7 |

Día— T h u r s d a y
Tiempo— 7 : 4 7 P M
Clima— C l o u d y

"𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝗼 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝..." I sighed as I walked down the school's empty hallway.

'Am I the last one to go home? All because of that stupid test I had to re-do!' I felt my face heat up out of nowhere remembering what happened with Jotaro yesterday. 'Ugh!' I shooked my head to prevent me from thinking about it and just as I walked by the widow my heart suddenly stops. I turn to see the specific Jostar! '!!!' He stood outside in front of the gates with a lit cigarette in mouth. 'Huh?' I couldn't help but stare when he instantly looks up at me!

"𝐀𝐡." I jolted back as our eyes met.

'...What the mierda...? Why is he standing out there? It's already night! Classes been over!' I pouted my cheeks and ignored him as I continued to walk. 'I should probably thank him for yesterday...' I clenched on the bag I held with an embarrassed expression.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Tiempo— 7 : 5 2 P M

Once (Y/n) made her way to the last set of stairs the young Jostar looks at her with his neutral expression patiently waiting for her to get closer, with his hands buried in his pockets. He felt his heartbeat quicken against his strong chest as she did——— when (Y/n) finally stops in front of him he noticed a small blush across her (s/c) cheeks.

"𝐔𝗺, 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲...

She began to say uncomfortably.

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 ." She finally said as she adverts her eyes from him.

. . .

Jotaro leans in unexpectedly feeling provoked to do so—————

"𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠.

He said with a stern tone leaving (Y/n) widening her eyes from him suddenly cupping her cheek.

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝗼𝐮." He asked monotonously as he clenches his teeth in between the cigarette he held in place.

The light turquoise color in his eyes faded into a dark shade of green———

"𝐔𝐡!

The girl backs up quickly from him only after slapping his hand away from her—

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮!?" She blurts with an angry look on her face.

Her heartbeat paced from looking at the dark look he gave her... it made a tingling feeling rise below her abdomen she— didn't like it!

"𝐃- 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐞!" She huffed and ran away from him.

Meanwhile, as Jotaro watches her do so-

...𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 ...

He then looks at his hand where (Y/n) just slapped with a dark blush tinted on his cheeks. He lifts his hand to his lips only after he spits out the cigarette— and slides his tongue across the surface of his hand in a smooth manner.

𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍...

🌙 🌙 🌙

Tiempo— 9 : 1 3 P M

After making sure the (h/c) haired girl was safely home Joatro then makes his way towards a different specific girl's home. He slowly pulls out another cigarette placing it in the corner of his lips and pulls out a pink lighter, with the initials '(Y/I) dot J' in black ink. He lits the coffin nail as he walked through the windy streets of the night————————————

𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆.

He shuts his eyes with an irritated expression.

𝑰 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓. . . 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 .

He then rubs the back of his neck with a grunt —————— once he finally arrived in front of the house he gives it a deep glare. The home belonged to none other than Natalie...

Jotaro tilts his hat over his eyes with his index finger and thumb.

"...𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝗺.

The wind blew past him having the pieces of his lose front hair suave to aside.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐥𝐝!"

Thunder roars in a dramatic tension causing the rain to slowly pause as he begins to walk towards the house and lets himself in, only after he kicked down the door.

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆.

5 seconds remaining.

Jotaro walks towards the staircase which leads to four different rooms.

𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆... 𝒕𝒄𝒉... 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒎 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈.

3 seconds remaining.

He furrows his brow suddenly realizing an inner self of his as he turns the doorknob to a girly looking room.

𝑵𝒐. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕... 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒚.

2 seconds remaining.

He comes face to face with Natalie who is sound asleep in her fancy looking bed, frozen in time.

𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆?

1 second rema———

He bit his bottom lip.

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 !

"𝐎 𝐑 𝐀 ~ ! "