★0.02★

Just then,

A snap of a finger echoes.

"𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐫, 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ."

A feminine deep voice was heard from above—— a tall but slender female was standing on the shed as she glared at a messy looking (Y/n).

"¿ 𝐖𝐡- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 ?" Still catching her breath, the (h/c) haired girl saw how Jotaro still remained asleep with his back against the metal material.

'A!? Wh- what just happened!?' She then looks at herself. 'Did none of that happened!?'

"¿ 𝐂𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 ?

The slender classy looking girl commented, her arms crossed over her flat chest——

'A senior?' (Y/n) thought immediately.

𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞, 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝗺𝐲 𝐉𝗼𝐭𝐚𝐫𝗼 𝐝𝗼 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼. . . 𝐭𝗼. . .

She gave a hysterical look of jealousy—

¡ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !" She screamed, (Y/n) widen her eyes as she sees a pink faded humanoid appear behind her!

'She has a stand!?'

"¡ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑 !" The slender girl raises her hand in the air, she then points her finger at the (h/c) haired girl!

*¡ 𝚂 𝚆 𝙾 𝙾 𝚂 𝙷 !*

"¡ 𝐀𝐡 !—"

The stand known as 'Desirable daydreamer' lunges itself towards (Y/n)! And wrapping it's arms around her, it rips the fence away with an invisible force having the girl hover over the edge! '! ! !'

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝗼𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮 .

The female senior stated, her eyes darken from doing so—————

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝗼𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝗼𝐚𝐧𝐬 .

She remembered feeling disgusted, (Y/n) shuts her eyes hearing those words. '. . .Is this her stand ability!?'

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐧𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐜𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝗺. . .

She confessed with a hint of desperation in her voice——————

𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝗼𝐭𝐚𝐫𝗼 𝐭𝗼𝗼 ."

'¿¡What!?' (Y/n), shocked from the situation struggled to get out of the stands grip. 'It isn't like that!' The tall female then glares at her.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 .