13

"Oi Yoongi! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming, Hyung. I just have to finish this stupid homework."

Jin peeked over his notebook and grimaced. "Homework? Now? What were you doing yesterday?"

Yoongi shrugged, "The usual; eating, sleeping and watching Netflix with Hobi. Besides, who does their homework on time?"

Jin waved his arms as a matter-of-fact, "I don't know, people who don't want to fail?"

"Don't worry," Yoongi chuckled. "I had already started on it a week before. I'm just adding the final touches."

"You'd better hurry up because I really don't want to be late." He winced, "My first period is Math with Mr Lee today and I'm definitely sure he hates me."

Yoongi was scrawling something on the paper with high speed before putting his pen down and stuffing his papers altogether into his backpack.

"Yeah, let's go. And I'm pretty sure Mr Lee does not hate you."

Jin crossed his arms. "Yeah, I know he does. He gave me a B, Yoongi! A B!"

Yoongi snorted, "So?"

Jin smacked his arm. "He broke my streak, Yoongi. My beautiful, perfect streak." His shoulders slumped as he sighed, "I was competing against Namjoon."

Yoongi suppressed a laugh. "You were competing against Namjoon?"

Jin shrugged, "At least it gives me the motivation to study. That boy is really good."

Jin glanced down at his watch and his eyes widened. "Yah! I forgot we're late! C'mon hurry up, we'll miss the bus!"

Yoongi and Jin rushed out of the house, skipping breakfast, and reached to find that the bus had not yet reached. Jin let out a huge sigh of relief. Yoongi was breathing heavily, "Y-You made me run and skip breakfast t-to reach five minutes early?"

Jin raised his arms in defence. "What? It's better than arriving late. And don't worry, I've packed snacks in your backpack for eating on the bus."

Yoongi panted and sat on the hard concrete. "I love you but I'll still kill you, Kim Seokjin."

Jin laughed. He knelt down and pinched Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi scrunched up his face in disgust. He then tried to concentrate on steadying his breathing. Once he did, he looked around and he saw a man with a hat reading a newspaper. He looked a little creepy but Yoongi tilted his head trying to read the newspaper because well, he was bored. Besides, he didn't even know which day or date it was.

He glanced at the date of the newspaper.

16 February 2015

Yoongi's breathing and heart stopped. 16th February?! How was it February already? And 16th? Doesn't that mean-

Yoongi suddenly got up and asked the man, "Hey, is this today's newspaper?"

The creepy man abruptly looked up on hearing Yoongi's voice, "What?"

"Is this today's newspaper?" Yoongi frantically repeated.

He looked at the front page and nodded. "Of course. Today is February 16th." He looked at Yoongi up and down. His grey eyes suddenly lit up.

"Do you know which year it is?"

Yoongi raised a hand to rub his temples. "It's 2015, isn't it?

The man looked disappointed. "Oh, I thought you were a time traveller who lost track of time." He shrugged, "Never mind."