Great School!

Annabelle pov:

I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESIA AND FORGET THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS! LIKE THE WAY IT FELT TO FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO YOU! My alarm ring tone rang. UGH! First day of school here I freaking go. I drag myself out of bed and go straight to take a quick shower. After my shower I pull out what I am going to wear. I have a habit of laying out my things. I know I'm weird. I put on some black faded shorts and a sleeping with sirens t-shirt with my black converse. I straighten my hair and apply mascara and some eyeliner. I grab my back pack and head downstairs. I see my brother with a stupid smirk on his face.

"What?" I question "OHHH nothing just that you are going to have to go with Xavier since dad said it would waste less gas" he smiled "UMMM first of all he doesn't go to high school anymore remember and second no good morning hug or anything." I fake pouted. My brother gets up and gives me a huge hug I smile. " He's the gym teacher at your school it's a part time job thing, so I would be nice to him if you want to get out of doing things in gym." He ohh so kindly points out UGGHHH can this day get any worse what kind of 21 year old teaches at a high school. "XAVIER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE BEFORE I LEAVE YOU" I yell already frustrated.

He comes down the stairs in a pair of black jeans and a blue hoodie clearly looking younger than his age. "I'm coming don't get your panties in a twist school doesn't start for another hour, and by the way you are in my 6th hour gym so I suggest you go upstairs and get some clothes like NOW" He looks at me mad. Damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I run up stairs get a pair of boy shorts and my black wife beater and stuff them into my bag. I run down stairs and Xavier is already in the car waiting in the driver's seat.

(5 minutes later)

We arrive to this HUGE school. May I say I am most definitely going to get lost in this school. I get out of the car and EVERYONE is staring at me. I look at Xavier a little nervous he just gives me a small smile and leads  the way to the entrance. I get whistles and a lot of glares from the girls. MY outfit was decent compared to these girls' outfits. There shorts looked like there asses had swallowed them.

I get into the office where Xavier is greeted. I go up to the secretary. She smiles at me "Hi sweetie you must be Annabelle Valentine." Wow its weird people actually saying my last name. "Umm yeah that's me" I smile "Well here is your schedule and I have a signed Mr. Parker to show you around" I heard a small growl from behind me. "Thanks" I smile "Mrs. Ashley I will show her around for her first three classes I don't have class until after lunch" Xavier smiled "Sure Mr. Evans I'll just tell Mr. Parker that he will be showing Ms. Valentine around until the afternoon." She smiled at Xavier.

I slapped Xavier HARD once we walked out. "Why did you do that!" I yelled/whispered. "I could have made a friend but nooooo you had to but in." I said slapping him again. "You will not be friends with that boy I couldn't care less if you are friendless for the rest of the year... I don't want you being with him UNDERSTOOD!" He yelled back. His eyes getting darker. His eyes were no longer a blue green color they were a dark green. "I can hang out with whomever I please you don't get to tell me otherwise. You aren't my father and I just met you so fuck off." I growled. WTF I growled where on earth did that come from. He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me to what seems is his office I didn't even realize we were walking. He shuts the door and locks it. Oh God I'm get rapped that's it I'm die.

"Your mine and I will not have some little boy trying to get in your pants." He stated "FIRST of all I am NOT YOURS I am no ones. SECOND of all what if I do want to date him once we get to know each other it's none of your business." I spat back. HONESTLY who does this guy think he is telling me what to do? And he still has the decency to tell me I'm his PLEASE! He must be crazy if he thinks I am going to stay quiet about this. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. "YOU are mine and only mine, and so help me God If I see a guy touch you or even look at you I will make sure they never look at you again UNDERSTOOD." He glared at me "Keep wishing pretty boy." I said with a smirk on my face. That just pissed him off over the top.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE HOW HARD THIS IS FOR ME? I AM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO TIE YOU UP IN THAT CHAIR AND NEVER LATE ANOTHER GUY NEAR YOU!" He screamed. I got out of his grip and went around him. "Well you can't okay. I'm not yours and never will be. Whatever feelings you have for me are wrong." Once I said that I felt a pain in my chest as if I couldn't breathe. I walked out, tears running down my face. I missed my first hour to fix my make-up. I felt as if I had been crying for no reason. I love him and I don't even know him.

It took a while but I finally found my second hour. I was 10 minutes later. GREAT (note the sarcasm.) I walked in and all eyes were on me. "You must be Ms. Valentine, You are late. But since it's your first day I'll let it slide. Please take a seat next to Hector." Hector raises his hand and I walk toward him. I look over at Hector to see what we were doing. He looks at me smirks and winks. "Hello there beautiful, maybe you would like me to show you around the school." I chuckled. "In your dreams dickhead." He was shocked to be turned down. This is going to be a long day.