Chapter Eleven

After school ♡

"Rosie!" Lisa ran after her best friend. "Hey, what's up?"

"You have your driving license, right?" Lisa asked, out of breath from running.

"Yeah, why? You need a lift?" Lisa nodded at Rosé. "Well, I need to drive Jisoo home first. You wanna come with?" Rosé asked. Lisa nodded.

Lisa and Jisoo followed Rosé into her car, then they drove off.

after dropping jisoo off ♡

"Alright, where am I taking you?" Rosé asked. "Um-" Lisa looked at her phone.

She was supposed to go to Jennie's house, but she couldn't have Rosé knowing that her and Jennie were close, or that Lisa even knew her address.

"Well? I have work at 5, so you'd better hurry." Rosé scolded Lisa.

"Drive me to the park near Perry apartments, please." Lisa asked, buckling her seatbelt.

"Alright." Rosé started driving. "Do you mind me asking why you're going there?" Lisa froze up.

"That's a big celebrity hang out, so what's up? Are you meeting up with someone famous?" Rosé giggled.

"No, I'm meeting up with Jae-wook.." Lisa spoke quickly. She didn't know what she was saying, she was too nervous to think.

"Tch, I don't like him. He thinks he's the shit hanging out where Hyuna and Dawn go on dates? He's fucking full of himself." Rosé scoffed.

Lisa just looked out the window. She didn't know what to say.

"What made you say yes?" Rosé asked. "You're full of questions today.." Lisa didn't know what to say. She couldn't just say that he had blackmail on her, she would hate him more.

"He showed me a different side of him, so when he asked me, I said yes." Lisa rested her hand on her cheek.

"Well, here we are." Rosé unlocked the doors and let Lisa walk out. "Thanks for the ride, Rosie." Rosé nodded, then drove off.