Naruto doesnt love Sakura (+anti Karin)

-sigh-... I cant believe i have to explain this one. People STILL think naruto loves sakura. WELL HE DOESN'T, HE NEVER DID, AND HE NEVER WILL. If you watch the last movie, you see he only "likes" her because She likes sasuke. If you ship Naruto and Sakura, you are NOT  a true fan because you ignore the parts of canon just to fit your description of the ship. If Naruto REALLY loved Sakura, why did he marry Hinata, hmmm? And if Sakura likes him back, why is she with Sasuke? ALSO if Sasuke loveeeees Karin, why is he with Sakura? Thats right... BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE PEOPLE THEY MARRIED!!! 

And Sasuke wants to restore his clan... why would he pick someone WEAK like Karin?? Shes ugly too... She wants to rape him, but Sakura would kick her ass if she goes near him again!!! Why do you think she's back with Orochimaru? Because shes scared!!! 😝🤭

Some people call Karin prettier than sakura and hinata.... well i'm gonna put pics of them together, tell me which ones is prettier?

 well i'm gonna put pics of them together, tell me which ones is prettier?

Thats what i thought

And a lot of dumb people like to say Sasuke doesnt love Sakura. UMM? SASUKE LOVES HER!!! HE EVEN LOVES HER IN PART 1

This is when he leaves the village, Sakura confesses and he does THIS FACE

This is when he leaves the village, Sakura confesses and he does THIS FACE. He looks horrorfied.. He loves her so much, if he didnt he would have killed her. But instead he says "thank you"  and lays her on a bench.  People only say he doesnt love her because hes never home but HE ISNT HOME BECAUSE OF A MISSION!!!!! DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN READ THE MANGA????!!! 

I'm so mad... people cant even get their facts right so I had to make this book. Thank you for reading! 🥰Have a nice day