18

R-18, Read at your own risk.

Looking at his face makes me feel like i'm staring in a wonderful sea. He's sleeping soundly and he doesn't wanna let go my body from his tight hug. I looked at this man and tell myself that 'Am i that worthy fo him to make love with me?' 

I felt good whenever i'm with him, just like now. I keep reminding myself that i shouldn't fall for this guy 'cuz this guy knows how to play. Before 'me' , he had many girls revolving in his hands and i don't wanna be one of them. Why do i need to be afraid in love when all i know is to be selfish with my dream. I even let someone die just because of it. 

Why does the thought of being loved by someone scares me?

I stared at the ceiling and wonder, what if i just did follow my grandmother's dream for me? will she stay?...I don't think i can handle a serious relationship specially with this precious man beside me. 

Am i afraid of being controlled again? does having a relationship keeps you under someone's order? 

My thoughts suddenly erased when i felt Treiton kissed my right cheek. Because i'm surprised, i immediately look at him if he's dreaming or he's awake. I found out that the devil's awake and keeps kissing my neck. 

"Treiton, look at the clock..." he immediately look at the wall clock and act like he's shocked.

"Wow, it's already 6pm and?" he looked at me like i should continued what he's saying.

"And we need to cook to eat..." i said while leaving the sofa and walking straight to the kitchen.

Napahinto pa ako saglit para mag-isip ng lulutuin and it's not hard to think of a dish that can full the stomach of two persons. I heard Treiton groan because he doesn't wanna get out of the sofa, i cleared my throat as a warning and for him to help me with the rice. 

"The rice! uyyy! tayo na jan...mamaya mahihirapan ka makatulog balaka.." i reminded him dahil maaga kaming uuwi bukas para sa isang big classic dinner ang isang kliyente na kumuha sa Queen's Taste para magluto ng mga kakainin, obviously ala nga namang may kumuha sa restaurant namin para maghugas ng mga pinggan. 

"Yeah i will..." Treiton answered.

While me, i put 4 pieces of chicken thighs and placed it in a glass bowl. Put some salt and pepper and mixed it well with the chicken thighs. I prepared the pan in a medium heat and waited for it to reach the right degrees for my cooking recipe for tonight. 

It performs best when heated gradually, so give it a few minutes to pre-heat before adding your food. So start with a lower heat setting as you get used to how incredibly efficient your cast iron skillet actually is. And if it gets too hot you'll know, but one sign is that it's smoking.

Before i start cooking in the pan, i glanced at Treiton to see what he's doing. I can see that he already turned on the rice cooker. I saw he's pose that made me really laughed, he's literally half-asleep and his position is that, he's facing the rice cooker with his face on his right hand. 

I played some chill lofi-music mix from youtube for him to relax while he's freaking watching the rice cooker. So i started cooking and i started it with a butter to melt in the pan, tapos i immediately put the four pieces of chicken thighs, i waited for 20 minutes for it to be cooked well and picked it out from the pan. I set aside the fried chicken thighs and put some minced garlic in the same pan that i used , added some brown sugar and a little bit of honey for a good juicy flavor.