💥Bakugou💥Bring the Lion Out

this is for @DaddyKaminari. they inspired this❤️
"
MINA ON YOUR LEFT!" Sero screamed

Mina whipped her head around. She analyzed how far away each of her teammates were from him.

"I GOT HIM MARKED! DENKI! LIGHT HIM UP!"

"Badass.." Denki mumbled while the others brawled individually. He got his aim down since UA so there was no need to run.

There was a loud ZAP and the whole battle field lit up with a brilliant yellow/white light.

Sero chucked as he looked around. Same old Denki, Same old Mina, Same old...oh no

"KIRI! DUCK!"

"huh?" he turned around and was immediately slammed to the ground by the villains quirk spawned clone.

Sero aimed him arm to trap the faux body in his tape, but he was tackled to the ground by a water villian, who weighed a ton.

Mina, now outraged that she was stuck to fight with denki until, HE showed up, shouted,

"SERO! NO!"

Only for her to be pushed out of the way of plant villian trying to extend a branch through her face. She was relieved until she saw it was Denki.

"GET OFF ME! WE'VE GOTTA KEEP FIGHTING!"

Denki smirked.

"No."

"UH YEAH WE DO! GET UP!" mina roared angrily.

"No" Kirishima stayed rising above the now dismantled clone. "We don't."

"OKAY WHATS WITH THE SMIRKING? AM I MISSING SOMETHING?"

she had to think for a while what could possibly stop them in there tracks, and make them feel so relaxed. then the realization hit her like a
U-HAUL Truck...

"You don't mean?" she said with with a smile.

"Yeah." Sero chuckled still being squashed. "The King of This Concrete Jungle, has arrived."

The only thing that could be heard was thundering footsteps. They were slow, and heavy. You could HEAR the cocky-ness seeping through the black boots that abused the ground. The smallest ruffle of the black cargo pants, The clicking of a finger against metal, and the roaring laugh, of the King.

bring the lion out...

he inches closer as the power was building.

bring the, bring the lion out...

the cocky smirk playing on his lips was almost audible..

bring the lion out

the foot steps stop. right at the edge of the battle field..

bring the, bring the lion out...

"OI, DUMBASSES! YOU CANT HANDLE A FEW BUSTED AMD CHEAP LOOKING VILLIANS?"

"Have a heart Bakubro," Kirishima pouted sarcastically. "we weally weally twied.."

"Hey man you're the one who's been gone for an hour." Sero smiled not knowing if that would slide with The King.

Denki was confused.

"Yeah man where were you"

"He was at Y/n's house idiots." Mina chimed in.

"Damn right.." he chuckled like he was so confident in his win.

The remaining villians all watched baffled.

"But now that i've had my fun there, it's playtime here aswell...."