Beauty is pain

You follow Cassius out into the main room, where you hear a quiet knock on the door. you open it to see a beautiful young woman in a white gown of a respectable roman wife

 you open it to see a beautiful young woman in a white gown of a respectable roman wife

"Oh! I-I didn't realize......I was just her to see my cousin. I didn't realize he had company...."she stuttered.

"Especially someone as beautiful as you.."she trailed off.

A loud burst of laughter comes from inside and the young woman flinches.

"Oh, he's, um, it sounds like there are a lot of people here. I'll just.......see Cassius another time"she Muttered.

"No don't go I'm sure Cassius wants to see you"

You smile at her trying to set her a ease, but she looks away from you gaze, jaw tightening every time she hears men's voices from across the room.

"You're very kind"

"I should go. I should not be unescorted when there are strange men inside"She explained

"Should i tell Cassius you were here?"

You follow the young woman outside as she hurries back to her litter.

"If you'd like tell him I'll come over tomorrow."

The litter bearers kneel to allow her to climb inside.

"Wait whats your name?"you yelled as the carridge began to drive away.

"Sabina" she said with a smile.

"I'm Mishaella. I hope to see you again."

Sabina gives you a sad look before pulling the litter drapes closed without answering.

As you turn back to the door, you see that senator Lucius has followed you Outside.

"Ah, our lovely Gallic princess... I was hoping you were still here"

"Something about tonight puts me in mind to sample the wares of Gaul"

You gag at the thought, he reaches out to touch your face and you step out of reach.

Keeping his cool demeanor he says "fine than how much will this buy me"