I - that pregnant pause

"YOU ARE UNBElLIEVABLY—"

"Handsome? Charming? Sexy?"

Bonnie Bennett had to physically restrain herself from smacking the boy upside his head.

"I think you mispronounced lazy, womanizing, and disrespectful."

Judas drank his third cup of whiskey and smiled sarcastically. "I just barely escaped one hell demon and now here I am fighting off another."

Bonnie frowned, "Hell demon? I'd like to think I'm a bit nicer than that. I've been cleaning up your messes all day!"

She was indeed, cleaning up his messes, but Judas wasn't really in an appreciative mood. Ever since his mother died and Klaus left him to do Hybrid things, Judas had been itching to get rid of this irritable, good for nothing weight on his chest.

Judas drank again, blue-green fire igniting in his red rimmed eyes.

"How many?" Bonnie asked.

"How many what, B? How many girls have I seen this past week? How many times have I blacked out? How many times have a I made out with the bouncer to weasel my way in a club and get drunk as hell?" He grinned toothily but the mirth didn't reach his eyes. "Countless times. Good times but boring! Can't anyone shake it up anymore in this damn town?"

He got up and poured himself another cup of whiskey. "You should've gone with me, you know."

Bonnie scrunched her nose. "And see you try to eat whatever guy or girl's face off in a stinky underground bar? I think not, Judas Anthemoessa-Mikaelson."

The smile slipped off his face.

"Don't call me that."

Bonnie looked up, "It's your name."

Judas curled his lip, "I'm not an Anthemoessa. They're extinct. The last one died, remember?"

"Well, whether you like it or not, the name Athemoessa is part of your identity. You shouldn't shy away from it."

Silence.

"Like you do with Abby?" Judas inquired. "Is she part of your identity too, Bonnie? Your mother that left you at a young age and never bothered to contact you on her own?"

The witch narrowed her eyes. She threw Judas' discarded suit back on the floor. "You can clean your own room, you prick."