Trustworthy

•Author's Pov•

Dream woke up to bird chirps again. He yawned and stretched. He got up and fixed his bed sheets. He changed into his usual royality clothes. ((a white tshirt - black jeans - a green cape with white fur - white leather boots)) He then wore his gloves which exposed his index finger and little finger.

 ((a white tshirt - black jeans - a green cape with white fur - white leather boots)) He then wore his gloves which exposed his index finger and little finger

He then put on his mask and left his room after taking his sword with him. A few guards greeted him by bowing down and Dream waved his hand at them as a greeting as well.

" Luke , I will go for a run with my horse again. So don't follow me. " Dream told Luke AKA his right hand man. Luke nodded " Yes sir. " he said. Dream then walked out of his palace and walked to the field where Light was. He untied her and hopped on her back. He commanded Light to run so she did. They ran out of the kingdom and started running in a random direction Dream knew.

Suddenly a dog ran into their way and scared Light. She started running in another direction. " Light! Light stop! " Dream tried commanding her but she didn't listen. They ran into the same dark forest. " Oh shit. LIGHT I SAID STOP! " Dream commanded again. Light neighed quietly and kept running. She jumped over a log on the grass. " Light you need to stop! Bad! Bad girl! " Dream tried commanding her again but she didn't listen.

There was a lake in front of them. " Light no! We can't crosd that lake by jumping!! " Dream said. Light didn't listen again. Dream jumped off of Light but he thightened his grip on Light's leash. He tried stopping her but she didn't stop. The leash tore apart. " LIGHT STOP! " Dream yelled one last time. Light didn't listen again and jumped across the lake. She kept running and disappeared into darkness. " Light.. " Dream sighed. He clearly knew that he just lost his lovely horse because of a dumb dog which scared Light. He got up from the ground and he wiped off the dust on his clothes. " I guess I will have to walk all the way b- Wait. I don't even know the way back. " Dream talked to himself. He decided to follow Light's previous footsteps which were barely visible because the dirt was dry. He sighed and decided to give it a try and started walking.

~Timeskip~

He was now sure that he was lost. He stopped walking and looked around , he saw nothing but darkness , trees and bushes. He sighed in disappointment. He was about to sit down on the grass but he saw a fast creature run between trees. He gulped. " What was that?.. " he asked himself. He saw it again , it had a dark grey fur with black details and it was as big as a wolf but a bit bigger. " It looks like a wolf but bigger... Bear? No , bears are way bigger. Alpha wolf.. It is an alpha wolf! " Dream talked with himself. Dream mentally slapped himself for being this excited about finding what creature it is , he was literally about to die. He turned around and saw the alpha wolf running towards him. His eyes widened behind his mask. Before he could get out of the alpha's way , it jumped on him causing him to fall flat on his back. He tried pushing the alpha off of him but it didn't work. The wolf bit his left arm harshly causing Dream to scream in pain. His left arm was bleeding , a lot. The wolf stopped biting his left arm but Dream pushed the wolf off of him with his legs. He stood up and started running away. The wolf started chasing after him.