Protective?

Author's Pov•

Dream almost fell off the chair but managed to stay still. " What the heck was that? " Dream asked. " I have no idea- " Techno said but just then someone bursted into the office. " Hello my dear brother! " the guy said , he had light blue hair and he was around 6'5 - 6'7. " What do you want Tony? " Techno asked with a cold tone. " I came here to check on my dear brother!- Ooo.. Who's that? " Tony asked as he pointed at Dream. " He is the king of The Lightning Kingdom so I suggest you to not mess with him. " Techno answered. Tony walked over to Dream. " Why do you wear a mask? Let me put it aside so I can see your face- " Tony said and reached his hand to take Dream's mask away but his hand was slapped away by Techno. " Stop it. " Techno said. " Why? It's not like you two are dating or something. " Tony replied. " I will literally slay you in half if you come near me again. " Dream snapped. " Oh , you're feisty.. " Tony said and his eyes slipped to Dream's exposed collar bone. " And exposed. Nice. " Tony said. Techno scoffed and pulled the tshirt Dream was wearing back from behind so it would cover his collar bone. " Why are you so overprotective Techno? You two are enemies. " Tony asked. " I- He's my guest and I am keeping my guest away from a fucking thirsty man. " Techno answered.

Two brothers kept arguing. Dream got sick of it " Shut it already! Stop arguing like 5 year old kids!! " he shouted at them. Techno gave Tony last one glare and sat back down on his seat. " Meh.. I guess I don't have a choice with you. " Tony said , looking at Dream. " You're not my type. Fuck off. " Dream replied. " What's your type? " Tony asked. " That is none of your business. " Dream said. " Come on! At least tell me that. " Tony replied. Dream sighed and just nodded " Uh.. 6'3 - 6'7 , wavy hair , chill - calm , not flirty , respectful.. That's it. " he explained. " Aw man. That is the opposite of me! " Tony said. " How many times am I gonna say that your look isn't my type! " Dream replied. " Tony , just leave. You are making us uncomfortable. " Techno said. " Aw alright. Bye bye Techno and masked guy! " Tony said then left.

" Sorry about him. He just bursts in like that without knocking. " Techno said. " It's okay but bruh , he is annoying like very. I am surprised how you didn't kill him already. " Dream replied. " Waste of time. " Techno said with a sigh causing Dream to snort at that. " Oh well. You should be grateful you only have one sibling. I have 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother. " Dream told him. " I- Wow. I am surprised how you're still alive. " Techno said. " What do you mean?! " Dream asked , offended. " You're annoying , I am surprised they didn't murder you. " Techno answered. " I am offended. I hate you. " Dream said. Techno chuckled " Love you too- I mean I hate you too. " he replied. Both of their cheeks tinted slightly red , Techno looked away while Dream looked down and shaked his head. " Anyways- I think I should get going. " Dream said and stood up to leave. " How are you even gonna go back if Light ran away? " Techno asked. " Oh shit. You're right. " Dream answered , disappointed. Techno sighed " I will bring you there. " he said. " Are you serious? " Dream asked , he didn't really believe Techno. " I don't think I look like I am joking. " Techno answered and walked pass Dream then left the office. Dream was confused but he followed Techno anyway.

Techno hopped on his horse. " Where is the other horse? " Dream asked. " Shame on you.. I will never let you ride any of my horses. " Techno answered. " Am I gonna walk all the way back to my kingdom?! " Dream asked out of rage. " No idiot! Hop on behind me duh! " Techno answered. Dream scoffed and did what he was told. " Hold on to me if you don't wanna fall off the horse and get injurned again. " Techno said. Dream hesitated but he put his hands on Techno's shoulders. Then Techno commanded Morgan to run who obeyed.

" Uhm. This is too slow. " Dream complained. Techno scoffed and commanded Morgan to run way faster. Dream was about to fall off so he hugged Techno to don't without noticing it.

Morgan slowed down when they were getting closer to The Lightning Kingdom and Dream let go of Techno , he put his hands on his shoulders instead. Morgan stopped in front of the kingdom then Dream hopped off. " Alright. Thanks. " Dream said. " You're welcome. " Techno replied. Techno watched as Dream slowly walked into his kingdom. ' Why did I feel happy when he hugged me as Morgan started running faster..?... I- That's probably because I enjoy hugs. ' Techno thought and commanded Morgan to run on the way back.