Chapter 1

A/n: so this is an AU. The main girl is my personal OC. It's going to have EraserMic and Hawks×Dabi. Just so you know. I haven't met Overhaul yet but I did see the battle between All might and AFO. I hope you enjoy it and this idea came from a tiktok by readhead_cosplays.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayn Takami was terrified as she ran from the spot in the woods where the Vanguard Action Squad was searching. They'd be expecting her to take to the sky because it would be quicker, but she wasn't going to. She was going to run and if it came down to it die fighting them.

"Little mouse! It's no use." Dabi called and Rayn slid under a fallen tree and tucked her wings around her. She had to angel her head so her glasses didn't get scratched, but she managed to hold the uncomfortable angel while waiting.

The bright blue leathery membrane did not blend into the brown and green of the forest so she was asking All Might to help her. He had became a deity to many people with his death.

"Come on she's gone." Twice said. "Shut up. She's still here."

Toga groaned, "Dabi. She's gone. Come on."

Dabi sighed looking around. "You're right. Let's go."

Rayn heard them leave through the portal and she waited until she was sure they were gone before she crawled out from her hiding place.

She took to the sky flying as fast as she could. Her brother could reach speeds of 233 to 248 miles a hour without trying. Her top speed, trying, was 120.

When she was sure she was out of reach she landed and sat down sighing heavily.

She was exhausted, but couldn't stop. She walked towards the walled city in the distance not wanting to cause alarm. Japan had changed since the UA attack that claimed the lives of Nezu, Snipe, Midnight, and All Might.

Everyone was suspicious of everyone and those with outer quirk were sometimes outcasts. Rayn approached the gate and knocked on it.

"Um...Hello?! My name is Rayn Takami. I need asylum." She called waiting. She frowned and flew above the wall only to have something wrap around her and jerk her towards the city road inside the wall.

The scream that came from her lips wasn't one that an ex hopeful hero should've released. She was put on the ground her wings going limp when she connected eyes with a black haired man that she recognized.

"Eraser Head." She breathed looking at him. "I'm not here to hurt anyone I swear. I..I escaped the Vanguard and need asylum." She rambled.

"How?" He asked not believing her.

"I hid and they gave up. I'm Keigo Takami's half sister." She said as the loud blonde man waked up.

He didn't say anything as he watched the black haired man.

"No. She's not here to hurt us. She's hiding from them too. Hizashi is there a place for her?" He asked standing up and helping her up.

Rayn shook her wings out when his scarf returned to normal; she looked at the new man. "Present Mic." She said softly. "Wow. This is where you guys are?" She whispered.

"We couldn't stay there. Not when the kids needed us to protect them." Aizawa said before leading her deeper into the city. "What's it like there?" He asked as they walked. His voice low

"Honestly sir? Not very good. I mean people aren't being hurt, but heros have to work actual jobs too. There's no ranking anymore. However citizens are mad." She said feeling the urge to speak quietly.