Part 31

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 | Georgia
😳😳

I was sitting on the bed watching spongebob while scrolling through instagram

I was sitting on the bed watching spongebob while scrolling through instagram. These past weeks have been horrible, it hurts to know that i lost my first child. Key has been taking it harder than me to be honest. No amount of tears could bring my baby back, so i had to stay strong.

Key woke up 15 minutes later than me then went to the bathroom. "Goodmorning." I said softly.

"Morning." He said making me mugging the back of his head.

"You good bae?"

"Yea." He said coming back in the bed. He's been very nonchalant with me recently, i know he's sad but we can get through this together if he just talked to me.

"Um Aj told me that they coming over later." I said.

"Alright." He said getting back under the cover.

"You ain't gone put no clothes on?" I asked. All he had on was some shorts. Yes, some shorts and he was still laying down.

He didn't give me a response, so instead I went downstairs and sat on the couch to wait for Aj and the boys. I didn't turn on the tv I just sat in silence and imagined what life would be like if my child didn't pass away.

Breaking me out my thoughts, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and looked out the window and seen it was Aj and Darius. I unlocked the door and Aj ran and gave me a hug making us both fall on the floor.

"Bestfrienddddd." He yelled making me laugh.

"Nigga get off me." I said standing up while laughing.

"Keyshawn bring ya ass." Aj yelled to Keyshawn who was upstairs still in bed.

"Imma go get him, he ain't been himself lately but i don't blame him." I said then walking up stairs into Keys room. I got on top of him and laid on his chest while tracing his tattoos.

"Bae, i promise everything gone be ok. You can't stay in this room for the rest of your life. That was my biggest mistake when my dad died. No amount of tears can bring our child back." I said making him let out a deep breathe.

"I know, this shit hurt tho, my first fucking child gone."

"I know, but please just get up for like 30 minutes that's all."

"Alright." He said making me get from on top of him and walk back downstairs.

"What took you so long, y'all was fucking?" Aj asked.

"Aj why you always worried about that?" I said while laughing. I noticed Darius didn't say anything, how he gone come in somebody else house and not speak.

"You can't speak Darius?" I asked. He looked up and me and back down at his phone. I was about to say something but Key came downstairs and sat by me.

"Wassup Key." Aj said making Key nod his head. "Y'all i'm devastated."

"Why bestfriend?"

"I lost all my hoes trying to prove to my hoe that i ain't a hoe." He said making me mug him.

"Nigga what?" Key said while laughing. I let out a big smile because I was finally seeing him smile after 2 weeks of him not.

"Hell yeah, now i'm lonely and hoeless." Aj said wiping his fake tears.

"Boy anyways." I said while chucking.

"Man I'm hungry." Key said.

"Let's go to Mcdonald's and try that travy patty." Aj said.

"You think that shit gone taste like him or something?" I said.

"Man i just want to try it." He said with a frown.

"Darius you can't speak?" Key said.

"That's what I said, just rude damn who spit in yo cereal?" I said.

"Ciara Shut up." He said.

"You gone stop talking to her like you crazy bra." Key said.

"Tell him bae." I said making Darius let out a deep breath.

"So we gone get sum to eat or?" Aj said. "How bout we go to walmart?"

"Nah Darius what's yo problem with my girl?" Key said.

"She just aggravating."

"Nigga i don't even be doing nothing too you, it be with the bad attitude, you always ruining the vibes." I said.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me."

"Oh i thought a hating ass mad ass bitch made ass nigga said sum." I said.

"I thought a bitch who lost her baby said sum." Darius said making Key stand up and punch him in his mouth. I saw Aj get up and try to pull Key off of Darius, but Key didn't stop punching him.

"Yea beat his ass bae." I said standing up on the couch and jumping. " I been waiting for this one turn it up."

"Nigga get the fuck out my crib." Key said getting off of Darius.

"We can't never just chill, y'all always jumping down each other throats." Aj said. "Got me trynna get this big ass nigga of that boy man i'm tired, i need some water."

"Aj you is so dramatic." I said laughing.

"Y'all betta watch y'all back on God." Darius said getting up from the ground and wiping his nose.

"No nigga you better clean that scratch on your face before it get infected." I said making Aj laugh.

"Nah find you sum safe to play with." Key said, he look so sexy when he mad. Key walked back upstairs leaving me and Aj downstairs.

"So....can we get sum to eat now?"

__________________________________
~i honestly forgot abt y'all oop- 😳
~ I wanted to hurry up and get this chapter out the way bc some shit finna go down 😳
~ darius got his ass beat HAHAHA 😜
~ make sure y'all vote please 🙂
~ ok bye loves 💔
~ STREAM DEADMAN WALKING BY BRENT FIAYAZ