Transparent

Chapter 6

Thursday, September 10th 2:30pm

"Y/n, guess who it is!"

I really need to start locking my door.

"You really need to start locking your door," the person announces and makes, no storms there way inside.

Well then.

"Namjoon?" I say staring at my best friend who's just barged into my apartment.

I look around frantically expecting Jungkook to be standing where he was a few seconds, but I don't see him anywhere.

He just disappeared.

"Hey, I've missed you like crazy and now that I'm here you're ignoring me!" Namjoon calls out.
I stop looking around and focus my attention on him.

His hands are occupied by a bouquet of roses, a box of chocolate and an "It's a boy!" novelty balloon.
The tall man grins at me, flashing me his irresistible dimples. I've missed him, it's the first time I've seen him in person in two months.

I've know Kim Namjoon all my life. I met him in preschool after he shared his apple crisps with me and we've been inseparable ever since. We are what you would call a power duo.

He also moved to Seoul with his brother a while ago, after the passing away of their grandmother. She'd raised them both and would be very happy to know that her grandson is now a big time city boy.

"I've missed you so much!" I say and wrap my arms around him, slightly squashing the bouquet of flowers.

"Y/n! Hello! It's me Taetae!" I feel a tug at my pants and look down to see a very adorable little angel.

Taehyung, Namjoon's little brother looks up at me with an adorable, square shaped smile. I squeal in excitement at seeing the small human.

"I missed you! Hyung is boring," he pouts. "Oh and look, Joonie hyung brought peasants!"

"It's presents, champ." Namjoon corrects his brother, patting him on th head.

Kim Taehyung is Namjoon's 5 year old brother and he's also the fluffiest ball of joy around. He and Joon are kind of a package deal.

"Mr Pickles says hi too!" Taehyung says and gestures towards the stuffed bunny rabbit in his hands.

"Hi, Mr Pickels," I say as I pick up Taehyung and Mr Pickles.

Taehyung laughs and plants a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Pretty," he giggles and pokes my nose. I laugh.

"You've gotten so big Tae!" I exclaim, eventhough it wasn't that long since I'd visited them here in Seoul.

Taehyung claps and wriggles joyfully in my arms.

"Yeah, I know we were supposed to meet you this weekend, but Taehyung has been begging to see you." Namjoon explains, as Tae plays with my hair.
"I knew you'd be off from work so we decided to suprise you" Namjoon and Taehyung grin at me cheekily.

"So it wasn't because you missed me too, Joon?" I hold my chest in mock hurt.

Taehyung leans over and whispers in my ear mischievously.

"No, he missed you too! He told me he misses you this much," he says and then opens his little arms out wide to show me what he meant. I laugh and squish his soft baby cheeks.

"Tae," Namjoon groans at his brothers antics.

I set Taehyung down to run around and explore my place. He immediately runs into the direction of my hallway, probably going to find something to entertain himself with.