• Part ; 1

*Niques POV*

My Name Is Im'Unique, But I Like To Be Called Nique. I'm 17 Years Old And I Live With My Mom And Her Husband. It's Temporary Because I Plan On Moving Out. My Mom And Stepfather Are Going Through Some Things Right Now, So I Decided To Go Live With My Cousin Ta'Leah In LA For A While, Since It's The Summer & I Don't Have Anything Else To Do. Tomorrow I Will Be Flying Out There. I Hope It Be Fun. The Next Morning I Reach La And I Wait At The Gate For Ta'Leah. Instead Of Ta'Leah Coming To Get Me I See A Man Holding A Sign With My Name Saying I Was Riding In A Limo To The House. I Get To The House And It's A Huge Mansion. Wow Ta'Leah Be Doing It Big. Next Thing You Know She Comes Running Out The House.

Leah: OMG, I've Been Waiting For You All Day.

Me: *Smiles* I Couldn't Wait To Get Here.

Leah: Girl We Gone Have So Much Fun While Your Here.

Me: *Laughs* Girl You Doing It Big With The Big House And Cars.

Leah: *Laughs* Girl That's Nothing. Let's Go Inside.

She Helps Me Take My Pages In The House. She Shows Me All Around The House And To The Room I Would Be Staying In.

Me: I See You Got The Room In My Favorite Color (Purple) And With Zebra Prints.

Leah: *Laughs* You Crazy. Well I'm Gone Let You Get Settled In. You Hungry?

Me: Okay And Yeah I Kinda Am.

Leah: Get Dress And I Will Take You Some Where.

Me: Okay.

I Unpack My Stuff And Put My Clothes Away Then Got Dress. I Didn't Really Know What To Wear So I Put On Some Shorts With Rips, A Red Black And White Hollister Plaid Shirt On, A Bun, And Some Red Black And White Jordan's. I Guess That Was Okay To Wear.

*Ta'Leahs POV*

I'm On The Couch Looking At Pictures On Instagram. Then I Hear Nique Coming Down Stairs. I Turned And Looked At Her To See If She Was Ready.

Nique: I'm Ready.

Leah: You Looking Good. We Kinda Matching.

Nique: *Laughs* Thanks And Right. I Like Your Hat. Heats I Feel It.

Leah: You Know I Got To Represent The Best Team Out Here.

Nique: *Laughs* So Where We Going?

Leah: I Was Going To Take You To The Best Pizza Place That I Always Go To.

Nique: Okay That's Fine.

Leah: You Don't Mind If I Meet My Boyfriend There? Do You?

Nique: OMG No It's Fine. I Can't Believe You Have A Boyfriend.

Leah: *Laughs* Yeah We Have Been Together For Almost 7 Months.

Nique: Awwe *Smiles* I Wanna Meet Him.

Leah: Ha Ha. Okay Well Let's Go.

Nique Grabs Her Purse And Then We Left. We Walked To The Pizza Shop That Was Only 5 Minutes Away From My House In Walking Distance. We Walk Into The Pizza Shop And I See The Guys Sitting At A Table Calling My Name.