Pilot

It started off as a completely normal day for Sykkuno. He had been invited by Rae to play some Among us in the late afternoon. Of course, Sykkuno was excited, because it was always fun connecting with his friends. He had grown especially fond of the „faceless" YouTuber Corpse. Sykunno wondered if he would ever get to see Corpse's face, he was quite intrigued as to what he would look like, but he obviously didn't want to pressure Corpse. Lost in his thoughts, he realized that it was already five pm. Time to start his stream and join the lobby.

(When the names are in bold, it's the person speaking in the call)

Sykkuno:
Hey guys! Nice to hear you again :)
Valkyrae:
Hi Sykkuno, we're just waiting for Pewds and Corpse to join. Have you already started your stream?
Sykkuno:
Yeah i did a few minutes ago. So which map are we-

He was interrupted by a deep raspy voice saying something that he couldn't quite understand.

CORPSE:
Hey. Pewds said he'll join in like half an hour.
Sykkuno:
Oh, hi Corpse! How are you doing?

For some reason Sykkuno could feel his heart beating faster, as soon as he had heard his friends voice. „Weird, maybe he just startled me a bit" he thought to himself.

CORPSE:
Hi Sykkuno, I missed your voice :) Umm.. i'm actually a bit sick at the moment, because i've been fuckin screaming for three days straight.
Sykkuno:
Oh have you been recording some new music?
CORPSE:
Yeah yeah exactly, i'm going to release it in maybe like a month or two.
Dream:
So like, when you are done flirting, can we start playing?!

Sykkuno felt a blush rise to his cheeks, so he quickly covered his face with his hand.

Sykkuno:
What? What do you mean.. we weren't flirting..?

There was no response, he could only hear Corpse's chuckle in his ear. The Game started and of course, Sykkuno was Crewmate.

Some time into the game, a body was reported. They were discussing for a bit, who was sus and who wasn't when Brooke spoke.

Brooke AB:
So i know for a fact it's not Sykkuno, because he had enough opportunities to kill me and didn't.
Sykkuno:
Yup and i know for a fact that it's not brooke.
Lud:
Everything that Sykkuno says sounds so sarcastic. Maybe he's the killer after all.
Sykkuno:
No, no listen, i lured her into a corner, threatened her and pretended to be the killer, but i can't kill her, because i'm not the imposter.
CORPSE:
Wait- Sykkuno threatened somebody?
Sykkuno:
Well like as a meme, cause I obviously can't really kill her cause i'm a crewmate.
CORPSE:
Wait, can you do that to me next round?

A lot of "Wait what?" and "ooohs" were heard in the call. Sykkuno was utterly confused.

CORPSE:
Guys guys I- I just wanna hear what he sounds like when he's mad, don't make this weird guys.
Sykkuno:
You what?
CORPSE:
Come on guys, have any of you ever heard Sykkuno cuss before? Cause i haven't...

Everyone was talking over each other when Sykkuno said:
Sykkuno:
Wait Corpse does that mean you want me to choke you or...? I- i'm just kidding, the- the song the song!

Corpse laughed loudly at the refrence to his lyrics. But what he said next really surprised Sykkuno.
CORPSE:
Well no, that wasn't exactly what i was saying, but you could do that too if you'd like...

At this point Sykkuno was red like a tomato and stumbling over his words. He didn't quite know what to say to that, but now he had a mental image in his head, that he just couldn't get out. He didn't really understand why he was so nervous suddenly, it was only one of Corpse's jokes... right?

Editor's note:
I know this is quite short, i'll try to get longer chapters out (if someone even reads this lmao) and please give suggestions or notes if u have any!