First kiss(es)

Dream and Techno had been going out for a while. They had a date every Saturday, hung out at each other's houses constantly, and their hands seemed to have magnets in them. But they hadn't kissed yet. Dream wanted to, yes, he often stared longingly at Techno's lips when he wasn't paying attention, but he didn't want to go for it. It had been Dream that asked him out, who had first held his hand, and who always planned their dates. He wasn't upset at that, but he wanted to know what Techno would do.

One day, they were at Techno's house as usual. Movie credits were playing as they relaxed, hands interlocked, and neither were talking. Dream somewhat liked the silence, but Techno seemed to be preoccupied with his thoughts. "Dream." He eventually said, turning towards him.

Dream looked up at him as a hand went to his shoulder. Techno's eyes were determined as Dream noticed him getting closer. In anticipation, he closed his eyes. Suddenly, they were kissing, warmth enveloping them both. It was simple, but oh so comfortable, like their lips were made for each other. After a short while, Techno pulled away. Dream's eyes opened as he naturally gave a wide smile.

Techno looked equally as happy, both their eyes sparking, when he then readjusted, turning even more to Dream and moving his hands around his waist. Dream was pulled into another kiss, this one more confident than the last. His arms quickly found Techno's neck as Techno invited his lips to part. Dream accepted and the two were now making out. It was like a miracle, faries flew around them, causing flowers to bloom. Tulips, roses, daffodils, the living room was now a realm of wonder. Techno kept nonverbally asking permission for things, and Dream always agreed wholeheartedly, letting himself get swept away into the wind among the eagles. He was soaring, leaving the world behind and tasting the stars. His favorite part were the kisses down his neck and collarbone as Techno held him close, sounds of joy escaping every time soft lips met his skin.

Techno continued to lead him through forests and beaches, across mountains and fields. They went on adventures, treasure hunting in jungles, fighting dragons in volcanoes, and Techno was the hero.

They ended up exhausted and blissful, cuddling on the couch. Dream looked at Techno, who was smiling to himself in his arms, wrapped up and tired from taking the lead. Dream couldn't help but overflow with love and admiration, a girlish smile plastering his face as he thought about his amazing, wonderful boyfriend. At least for now, Techno was all his.