Chapter 5

I'M SOOOOOO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE.

*chuckles nervelessly* I've been working on my other new books.

U guys can go check them out, if ya wish too and I hope ya like the chapter. 

Rose's POV.

I sat there waiting for my mates return, I've was starting to feel off and that wasn't good when it came to the pup. I didn't want to have this pup alone, I wanted him here with me when I had him or her. I hissed as I felt a little pain, I shack my head as I stood and started to walk around 'Please not now.' I said to myself in panic. I was pacing back an forward as I tried to claim my pup, hopping that it wasn't time to have them. 

I then heard Will's sister started talking "Mom, dad come in. Do you read me? Over." I walked over an stood in the door way, listening  to them "They're out of range." Judy said  as she looked up at the screens. "If they're in the valley, they're  not gonna see that storm until it's directly above them." Penny said in worry, I looked at both of them as they argued. I couldn't take the stress they were giving me so I stepped back a bit. 

But within moments later I felt the ship jerk forward, I held the wall for support as it stopped. Penny then ran out of the control room and down to the garage, with Judy right behind her. I tiled my head as I made my way down as well but by the time I got there Penny was already gone. I stood across from Judy as we both watched her disappear, I then sat off to the side as Judy stood at the entrance.

She looked so worried for her family, so I tried to comfort her "They will be back." I said softly as she turned to look at me. "My mate will keep them safe until your sister gets too them." I added as I looked outside, she didn't say anything as we both waited. After a little while it started to snow an Judy pacing in front of the entrance "Come on, come on, come on." I looked out in the distance as I saw lights, I pointed towards it "There they are." I said. Judy and I both got out of the way as they shot into the ship.

I sighed in relief as Judy quickly shut the ramp, I watched as my mate got off the back. I quickly walked up to him an nuzzled his chest with relief, he nuzzled my head before turning an walked over to Will. I followed an was surprised to see another women with him, she gasped as she saw my mate and I. I don't know what it was but something seemed off about her and already I knew not to trust her 'I'm going to keep my eye on her.' I told myself. 

I hissed as I held my stomach the pain slowly getting worse, my mate helped my straighten back up "Time?" he asked me. This time Will and his family looked at us "Time? What dose he mean?" Will's father said confused, Will walked over to me "What dose he mean by 'time?" he asked. I sighed as I looked down, I really didn't want to say anything about my pup. But they might be able to help when it was time to have my pup. 

"He's asked that because I'm carrying and do any moment." I said, Will was confused but his mother seemed to understand. "What dose that mean?" Penny asked.

"She mean she having a baby." there mother said as they all stare in shock.

I hoped ya guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what ya think.

And again sorry for the wait.