🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃

Dominique's POV

I walked up to my front step as Nate followed up behind me. I turned around fumbling with my keys as he stood there rocking on his feet.

"You really gonna help me out, even though I don't deserve it?", he said as I just nodded.

"Even though you don't deserve it...I would want you to know exactly what you want so you won't be confused anymore. And to prevent anything like our situation happening to anyone else."

"Or to you yourself?", he walked closer as I took a step back.

"You're saying that as if I would give you a chance. Just because I want to help you figure out yourself doesn't promise anything for us. I just---I think being alone or at least not with you is best for me. Although I know I still feel for you."

"If you feel for me then give me a chance and I'll take it for real this time. One chance please?", he leaned in closer as I hesitated before pushing on his chest.

"I'll see you around school Nate. Have a good night."

I unlocked the front door and slammed the door shut walking into the kitchen with a upset groan. I have stupid bullshit feelings for that nigga still and I don't know what to do. I genuinely wanna help him because he needs some guidance but I also don't want to get caught up with him. Everything not guaranteed and it could go left at one point.

"I need a fucking drink!", I ran upstairs into my parent's room and right into their closet. I don't think they know we know about this stash but of course I do. I took a bottle of something---don't know what it is but then again who cares? I walked into my room and unscrewed the bottle pouring it into a cup. I laid down on my bed whining, I need a second opinion.

"Bitch this better be good, I had to turn off Rupaul and deny a booty call," Ara walked in the door looking as bummy as ever, crocs and all. He is really something else.

"I agreed to help Nate out with his sexual identity problems," once I said it Ara stopped in his tracks turning around with an incredulous look.

"The lies you tell, are you serious Dominique Nile Gates? Getting involved with him again is not good in any circumstance! Let him figure that stuff out himself, I think he's plotting," he sat down on the couch pointing to the seat next to him with a sassy look.

"I'm just trying to help him out with this out of the goodness of my own heart. Ain't no feelings getting arranged in the situation because I know how it will turn out for me cause it ain't turn out too good the first time." I twisted my fingers as Ara sighed rubbing my back.

"Even though it's my job as a bestfriend to let you know you're going into a bad lane, I think I don't have much to say from what I've ever told you before. You know how he is so the only thing I'll repeat is be careful. Also to know that there are plenty of other guys who'll actually do right from the get-go. Keep it in mind when you with him."

I nodded as I put my head in his lap, "Of course. I'm gonna keep my guard up and not let it falter."

"This is cliché as hell so we both know that's going to hell but keep those hopes up babe," he chuckled as I hit his leg laughing with him.

"I just don't want to be the one with my feelings hurt anymore. I want him to hurt too but then again that's just not in me as a person to wish that type of pain on someone. It just hurts different y'know?", I looked up as I saw that look that I wished I didn't see all the time, "I'm sorry Ari."