🅴🅿︎ 🅽🅸🅽🅴

Dominique's POV

"Roderic, I'm not going on a date with anyone and especially not anyone you know," I closed my locker before the twins walked beside me down that hallway as we got multiple eyes.

"Should I be offended, what are you tryna say? I think I'm perfectly capable of finding my baby brother somebody to chill with and that I trust," he said as he dapped up people winking at a few girls. Yeah, no.

"You can't possibly know my type and even then I don't need to be looking for no one. Because my mind has been centered around a boy for the past few days, I haven't been able to focus on one of my passions and school. I've missed a practice for volleyball and now coach is talking about my priorities. I need to be on my A-game if I want to secure that scholarship," I told them as Ruben brought me under his arm with a large smile.

"That's right, secure that bag so we don't got to dig in moms or pops. Got a few college coaches coming to see our football game this Friday and my grades right so I wouldn't doubt my skill and say that I got a spot in some college football already."

"Look at you big head, just two years ago you were struggling to even hold a ball now you out here doing your thang," Roderic said hitting the back of his head as Ruben took off after him running down the hallway.

I shook my head and laughed at the two as I watched Ruben run into a wall. These were the idiots that protect me, can't even walk straight.

I walked into the locker room seeing it filled to the brim with guys from nearly all the grades. Roaming in further, I brushed past some boys who looked to be scared of me. I don't understand why, it's not in me to mess with anyone unless they start something with me. Then of course, I got near the seniors who always stopped me to talk. Like I'm not bothered with you and you almost three years older me, I'm only sixteen.

"Dominique, you gonna take me up on my offer? Been waiting on you to text me back too," I looked up to one of the seniors as he smiled adjusting his towel. That supposed to be attractive or something cause my dick is not hard. I can't even remember this guy's name.

"I'm gonna be real with you, I don't remember your name and I don't have it set up in my phone unless you texting me on something else. And social media I only use for business, family, and friends being completely honest."

I wasn't gonna sugarcoat anything or play along because this is honestly weird to me. I mean, trying to get with the youngest junior and you're legal. You can't find someone your own age?

"Oh, that's how you do me. I thought you was feeling me the last time we talked."

"I'm pretty sure the last time we talked I was high. When I'm high, I'm really flirty and a lot. I actually doubt I was feeling you cause I'm not feeling it now. Sorry, not sorry. Have a good day though um..."

"Nilus," he droned with a tongue pointed in his cheek.

"Yeah, Nilus. I'll be sure to remember that," no I won't. I walked off to my locker as I moved to put my clothes on. Not to sound like a prick but I don't know what it is about me that has all the boys looking---females as well. Everytime I change in here it's like I set off a beacon and suddenly somebody dropped their towel near me or their deodorant rolls over to my space.

It was partially the fault of the outfit we had to wear for gym. It was similar to the volleyball shorts so of course it was shorter than it needed to be. It's the ass in the back that's a little too fitting for the outfit. I thought I didn't get all the ass mama has but apparently I'm wrong.

"Shit, I wonder how it move," I heard behind me as I turned to see a group of guys in my gym class walking by staring down. And in a few seconds I was turned around with a body pressed on mine. I looked up to see Nate glaring as some random boy nervously chuckled having been pushed up against me.