"Holy Shit, I Have What!?"

Levi's POV

The sound of a knock on the door woke me up and I groaned as I got up to answer it, carefully untangling myself from Eren's arms as to not wake up the sleeping beauty next to me.

I quickly put on some underwear and sweatpants and rushed to the door to see who was there.

When I opened the door, I saw a person I wasn't expecting.

Hanji

"What are you doing here, four eyes? How did you even find out where we lived?" I asked her with irritation in my voice.

"Oh you know, I have my ways," she answered with a smirk and a wink. I groaned as it was way too early in the morning to be up.

"You followed us, didn't you?"

"A magician never reveals their secrets,"

"Why are you here so early in the morning?"

"It's not early, Levi, it's almost 1 p.m."

"Holy shit, we slept in that much? I guess he wore me out more than I thought," I said the last part to myself.

"What did you do last night that would wear you out so much as to sleep in this late...ohhhhh," realization came across her face. "That's what you did,"

I heard shuffling feet behind me and I turned around to see Eren slowly walking towards me. He had the blanket wrapped around his shoulders and his hair was all over the place making him look so cute.

When he got closer, I could tell he had just woken up by the way his eyes are half-closed.

Once he reached me, he leaned his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Awww, Eren you look adorable right now," Hanji cooed at him.

"Hanji, what are you doing here? And no, I'm not adorable, I'm tired and sore and my back hurts,"

"Awwww, poor little baby Eren," Hanji walked over to Eren and pulled him into a hug. He was too tired to protest and let her while I just groaned at her behavior by treating Eren like a baby. 

Though, Eren does look like a five-year-old who just woke up from a nap.

Hanji pulled away from the hug and led him to the couch so he could lay down and he instantly fell back asleep. 

She turned to me with a glare on her face.

"What now, four eyes?"

"You should know better than to go rough on Eren right now,"

"Not that it's any of your business, but I wasn't that rough, if I was he wouldn't be walking right now,"

"It probably wasn't that rough to you but it probably was for him,"

"Well, judging by his moans, I think he enjoyed it very much,"

"It doesn't matter, Levi, you should know when you're being too rough with him. He's pregnant with your child for goodness sake,"

"Ok, Hanji, I'm done talking to you about me and Eren's sex life, what happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom, got it?" I tried to keep my voice low so I didn't wake Eren, but still kept the same sternness. She nodded then went to the kitchen.

"What do you have to eat, I'm sure Eren is starving,"

"I don't know, Eren said Mr. Shadis had the fridge stocked so look there," She went to open the fridge and started pulling things out.

I walked over to the couch where Eren was. His sleeping face looked so peaceful and calm. 

I sat down by his feet and just watched him sleep. Eren was the only person who could get me to put my guard down enough so I could sleep. Nobody else was able to do that, not even Isabel or Farlan.