1: PYLIT

Jade's P.O.V

I looked up at the building. Wow. That's huge. Am I exagerating or has it been a long time since I've seen a building? It was Jake's idea to move into the state because he always liked adventure. Darn that English Muffin. He said it would be great for me to have interactions with humans other than him, since we lived on an island. But then again, I liked being on the island. He said not to worry because the apartment we are moving into has his friends living there too. I sighed.

"Harley, would you mind bringing Bec in to our room?" Jake asked tossing the keys to me.
"No problem, what room are we?" I asked.
"Floor 15"

I got Bec in his leash and walking into the lobby of the apartment.

Wait... Jake just gave me the floor number, not the room numb-

"Hello! You must be Miss.Harley!" a guy said popping up from behind the counter. He had orange skin, brown hair, and white eyes. He's smiling.
"Hi, I'm looking for our room number" I asked.
"I will escourt you to your 'room'. By the way my name is Mr.Hussie." he said while jumping over the counter and walked me over to the elavator.

He pushed on 15 and during the long elavator ride he hummed along the music, smiling. When the elavator finally stopped, the doors slid open to our room. The whole floor was literally our room. It was huge (Not really, it's like any other room at our house back at the island, but I wasn't expecting this from an apartment) .

I unleash Bec and he started to sleep.

"I'm going to help your grand- I MEAN A DULT!" Hussie practically yelled.

"Ahem. Y-your adult with your belongings. Please, meet your famil- I MEAN NEIGHBORS!" He panicked again for some reason.

I blinked and followed him to the elevator. We went up one floor which was already the last room/floor from the roof.

"WELP, I'm just gonna drop you off here. Hopefully you meet your Matespri- I MEAN NEW FRIEND!" He yelled as I got out of the elevator.

The doors closed on him before he could explain.

I looked around the room. It was messy. There were a lot of colorful plush puppets. I didn't really know what to call them, but they were all over the place.

I felt someone watching me from behind. I turned around to see nothing, but a kitchen full of really sharp knives and swords. Jake might get a long with them, who ever lives here....

"AUGH!" I heard from behind before a loud thump hit the floor. I turned around, again, and looked down to see a guy about my age with bleach blonde hair wearing a red hoodie, black jeans, white converse, and shades.

How the heck did he fall from the ceiling?! What?! I don't get it.

I noticed I've been staring at him while he's groaning in pain.

Dave's P.O.V

While I was having a strife session with my older brother Dirk, Cal jumped on me and I triggered a trap door and fell in our room.

"A-Are you okay?!" I looked up to see a girl about my age with long black hair wearing a black hoodie, a green skirt with black and white striped leggings and red flats.

Is this the girl Dirk was talking about? About a week ago, Hussie announced that there will be another floor to the building. Dirk and I still wanted the top floor so they build another room for us to live in and the new neighbors to live under us.

-an hour ago-

Dirk kept jumping around the room while I was trying to get a new highscore on Crossy Roads.

"Bro! Can you stop jumping around?!" I asked getting annoyed by his childish self.
"No! I can't I'm just too damn excited!" He said almost poking me with his triangle shades.
"Why? There's just gonna be newbies living under us"
"Pfft They are not new. They are our childhood friends!"

I stopped playing and loooked at him through my shades.

"What?" I asked.
"Jake is gonna move in!" he said jumping again.
"Huh?"

Dirk stopped jumping to sit next to me.

"My old friend Jake, before he moved to an island, we used to be the best of friends"
"So you guys went out-"
"And he has a little sister about the same age as you"
"Wha-"
"I can't fucking wait!!"

His shades poked me as he hugged me tightly.

"What the hell bro!" I weezed.
"I'm just soo happy you're going to be able to touch a boob!" his eyes shined through his glasses.

I released my self and scooted away from him.

"What."

"They come in an hour!" Dirk said looking at the clock.
"So?" I asked annoyed.
"So?! We need to tidy up the place before they get here, maybe help them out with the unpacking-" He said getting up from the bed.
"Why?"

Dirk turned around and looked me straight in the eyes through his shades.

"Don't. Just. Please, just for today." He said in a serious tone.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Make me"

-present-

I noticed that I've been staring up at her for a while and haven't even said anything. I fixed my shades before saying "I'm okay" and getting up.

She giggled and looked up at the trap door.

"What were you doing up there?" she asked.

I looked up with her and saw lil' Cal wave at us.

Fucking Dirk..

She giggled at the sight of Cal.

Fucking Cal..

"So I guess you're my upstairs neighbor, let me introduce myself. Hi, I'm Jade Harley" She said smiling.

"Dave. Dave Strider." I smiled back.

"JADE!" I heard Dirk yell before jumping through the trap door.

Jade gasped "Dirk!" She jumped and gave him a big hug.

He hugged back as I stood there confused as fuck. Dirk noticed and let go of Jade to explain.

"While you were hanging out with John during the summer, I ditched you to go visit Jake and Jade at the island." He smiled.

Jade nodded in agreement. "Yes! He mostly went because of Jake. And that's when we met.." she trailed off blushing a bit. Dirk blushing a bit too. He coughed to change the subject.

"Anyways... Dave! Can you show Harley around the complex, while Jake and I catch up?" Dirk asked. I nodded as he went up to the rooftop through the trap door.

I turned to Jade to see her smiling at me. Fuck those are bright.

"C'mon let's go" I said leading the way.

Wonder what my boyfriend will say..