Def

In this world, there are many forms of writing ,some are less popular or are only known by small clans although the two most used are English and *''Def''.
Def is the ancient form of text; it was used before everyone on the land switched to English as the main language.
Some refused to change language but it is now required to at least know English to communicate with other **regions or clans.
Def is mostly used in magic spells, enhancements and task distribution. Ancient text can indeed, enhance the power of certain things depending on the word written on it and the amount of magic on it the object will react differently, if i take the katana of our main character as an example, it has a magic crystal and the word ''magic'' written on it, due to the magic crystal on it, it became an amplifier for magic and the text ''magic'' enhanced the magic conductibility which means, the protagonist can transfer her magic ,in other words, concentrate her magic in her katana. Then the crystal will amplify the magic while the text will transfer the magic to the elongated sword.
As for the ''task distribution'', the castle distributes their tasks to the royal employees or trainees by using ancient text because most people didn't bother to learn it, so its a safe way to communicate orders and stay clear of curious people around or people that want to steal the task for whatsoever reasons.

Having said all of that, here is the code: 

I will always put a translation at the bottom of the texts unless I want it to remain a mystery or for you guys to find out, you can always challenge yourself to find it out yourself

(if there are stars in the text it means there is more info at the bottom that I didn't want to put in the text, the number of stars will indicate what info comes with what word)

*Def isn't a real thing unless it is and i don't know, feel free to say it if you feel it is offensive or anything but I made it up myself so i don't think its an actual thing

**regions are parts of the world and different clans exist in these regions, most of the clans are small but some of them are pretty big and well-known you will most likely learn more about these in the book

Also there is some stuff written the cover if you wanna have fun looking at the code and practicing decrypting it.

Fun fact : I was trying to upload this for like a past week