Two Years later...

A sixteen-year-old girl enters Konoha's gates making her to be ready to surprise her teammates/lovers and her family. She has grown and now has a chest size of two hundred and forty cms as her waist increased to one hundred and eighteen inches.

Her hips are now one hundred and eighty-six inches as her height is tall by ten inches, her hair is pass her ankles by four inches and is up in the same hair style as Mito Uzumaki-Senju, her clothing has changed as well, too making it to fit her body.

(AN: the pants are actually shorts that goes to her high-mid thigh with the shirt being a halter top version no sleeves with long ninja sandals that go below the shorts and the jacket is a long sleeved and more the line of Minato's cloak really an...

(AN: the pants are actually shorts that goes to her high-mid thigh with the shirt being a halter top version no sleeves with long ninja sandals that go below the shorts and the jacket is a long sleeved and more the line of Minato's cloak really and she cutted her hair to this length)

Her face has no baby fat, has some muscles in the right area and has a 'Kitsune' mask while her two lovers has a 'bird' and 'deer' mask to match their team theme which was bijis really. Once she enters the village, she was surrounded by ANBUs.

"Hold it, Kunoichi!" It seems to be new members of ANBU and she has her mask on her face to fully surprise her family making Jariya to stand in front if her.

"ANBUs, stand your grounds! This is Hotaru Uzumaki who is coming back from a two-year training tip with me! She's wearing the mask to surprise her lovers and family!" Tora had to help out and let them go by really as Tora managed to keep the news down.

'Glad I fixed Hotaru's information really as she is sixteen and is a SSS-Ranked threat making her to have a lot of people freaking out once it gets out really. Glad Team Eleven is now ANBUs to prove their strength.' Tora thinks as she leaves the area.

Hotaru Uzumak is near her home as her slaves has helped bring back the civilian population of the village making there to be a lot to bring back the population to forty percent as some became great Shinobis and Kunoichis.

Just need another ten percent to make it fair as she sneaks up on her grandmother first and hugs her which scares her making her to hug Hotaru once she saw her as she removed her mask to the side making her to be happy to see her.

Shizune Kato also hugs her as she missed her cousin deeply as well as Tsunada Senju was happy to have her grand-daughter back until she takes missions again. Her teammates are coming in for a mission as Hotaru quickly hides.

Once the two entered, Hotaru has jumped them as they freaked and saw her with her mask on since they made them personally really making them to hug her as they missed her. Jariya smiles as he gave the report on her training and she can go full nine-tails.

Otogakure is doing good now as the Rice Daimyo has married his daughter to the Hi Daimyo's son and he has died making Rice Country to be fully part of Fire Country as his daughter had twins making one to run it when older.

"So until then, it'll be part of Fire Country for the time being to protect it." Hotaru was explaining to Hinata Hyuuga and Shiakamaru Nara. They got married secretly as families only four months after they became ANBUs and now can wear their wedding rings.

"Time to go home for me. You left a Blood Clone behind, right?" They nodded and left for their missions. Hotaru saw Kabuto and noticed she and Kimimaru has gotten real close and Kabuto was still female and pregnant really.

Hotaru was pleased and glad to have a Blood Clone of Kabuto as the Civilian slaves were fully busy birthing more civilian babies which rosed to fifty-five percent making her to stop. She went to check on Tayuya as she was the strongest one among them.

With Tayuya...

A pink haired girl was in a large pumpkin as the stem went from going behind it to in front of it as it thrustes roughly into her and it developed two inner mouths that are sucking onto her nipples really as she had to swallow the large pink thing in her mouth.

"Ah! Ha! N-No... More... Please... Ah! Ha!" She had leeches sucking on her clite and between her folds as they keep changing from ten sun hot to ten times absolute zero making her to be cumming none stop consistantly as she can't take it anymore.

The pumpkin switched and the sucking changed to fucking as it keeps the speed and made her gasp as she can't take it really since she's been stuck like this for two years straight. The pumpkin fused to her skin before releasing a lot of sperm.

It was making her to gasp as her belly was fully getting bigger and bigger and bigger from the sperm as she can't handle the amount before it stops and seals up inside the stem to keep the sperm there while it was continuing to thrust, pull and push against her inside.

She cumms consistantly as the sperm fertilizes her eggs making her to feel the babies moving about inside of her as her eggs keep getting fertilized by the sperm before the stem unfused to her and pulls out of her really.

She feels the wiggling and her water broke making her to push the babies out as she has to keep pushing before the last one left her and she was panting from it tired until she felt two smaller mouths sucking on her breast making her to see one of the babies.

The others are giving to other women and she has one drinking her milk as if it sees her as it's mama making her to feel attached to the little one. It jumps up and she held it close and she went to sleep. Hotaru was surprised by this really.

'I didn't think that the pumpkin likes her that much really. Guess it can't be helped as she's still in her second stage form really. Better leave her be really. The other girls... Well, it seems they're going to be going through the very same thing.' Hotaru thinks.

The babies are now sucking on the other girls and making them to scream in delight as they fuck themselves on the stems making the babies to grow fast and then the girls were in trouble as the pumpkins aren't going to be fully letting them go now.

'Not my problem.' Hotaru left to check up on the Death Forest which her onee-sama, Anko did for her and some are still alive inside and she brought them over for her really. New slaves means new ideas to have used on them.

'I love my life and family.'