1

,,Okay,here it is." I wanted to grab the last chocolate ice cream box when another hand touched the box in the same
moment as i did.

I looked up and saw a tall boy with red hair.
,,Thats my ice cream." He said and tried taking the ice cream out of my hand.
I tightened my grip and didnt let go of
the box.
,,First of all,this is not yours. And also,
i saw it first."
I tried pulling it out of his hands when he also tightened his grip.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he literally tore the box out of my hands and started running to the cashier.
,,STOP THERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" I shouted before i started chasing him.
,,IM NOT LYING, I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!!"
,,I dont have a problem with that. Atleast i can eat this delicious chocolate ice cream in prison." He shouted back and started laughing.

When i finally reached him, he was already getting his money out while the cashier just stared at us.
,,Come on, red hair. You dont have to do that you know. We can talk this out."
I said slowly walking over to him.
,,Hmm do i?" He just said, pretending to think about it.

Now i was almost close enough to snatch the box away.
Just a few more steps.
,,Okay i finished thinking. We both know that i have to do this." He gave the cashier his money and took thr box back into his hands.
,,See you someday, or not."
With that he left the store.
With my chocolate ice cream.

I stood there just staring at the door for a while before i also left and decided to go back home.
,,This asshole...he just tore it out of my hands...what happened to ladies first..."
I muttered to myself while kicking a few stones on the ground.

,,Mom im back home!!" I shouted,hoping that she wasnt sleeping already.
But then she came out of the kitchen giving me a death glare.
,,Y/n, i know you dont like this place but that doesnt mean that you can just leave when you want to.
Expecially not if you have school tomorrow. What if something happens??"
,,But nothing happend." I said making my way over to the stairs.
She sighed and just shaked her head.

Its not that i dont like this place, its just different.
My mom and my dad broke up 2 weeks ago so she packed our stuff and just took me with her.
I got under my blanket and stared at
the ceiling.
,,So tomorrow is my first school day huh?"
I turned to the side and closed my eyes.