9

,,Hey y/n!" Semi said as i arrived at the gym. I greeted him and we entered the gym together.
After i put my stuff away and greeted everyone the coach called me over.
,,Good morning sir."
,,Morning. We need a couple more chairs for the other players and the jerseys should be in the box in the backroom."
,,I understand."

I went over to the boys and asked a few of them if they could help carrying a few chairs. They agreed and so we got a few chairs and placed them next to the field.
,,I will get the jerseys so you can already warm up if you want." I said and went to the backroom.
I looked through a few boxes until i finally found the ones with the jerseys.
I carried them back into the gym and let everyone get their number.

,,Dont i look great?" Goshiki asked me and showed me the number on his back.
,,You definitly do!" I smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder.
,,Give your best today."
,,I always give my best!!" He answered and ran over to the others.

Soon the other team arrived and entered the gym. We lined up and greeted each other.
,,Lets have a good game!!" Everyone said and bowed. The coaches started talking and shaked their hands before the other coach went over to his team.

Me and the coach sat down on the bench while the teams got ready on their side of the field. After a few minutes the game started with our team serving.

They had a pretty strong Wing spiker but everytime he tried attacking, Tendou blocked it. I mean i knew that he was a good player because he was in the starting lineup but this dude really has talent.
,,Amazed?" Semi asked me.
,,Definitely. Everyone is so good!"
,,No i mean Tendou."
,,Huh????" I turned to my side and saw Semi smiling at me.

,,Its okay. He is a good player you cant deny that. He may be weird sometimes but he is a really honest and openminded person." He said turning back to Tendou.
,,Dont worry, i wont tell him that you stared."
,,Semi!! I didnt stare!!"
He just laughed and continued watching his teammates who where now leading with 6-14.

Soon the other team called a timeout and i gave the boys their waterbottles and some towels.
,,Good job guys!" I said looking at everyone.
,,Just keep on attacking and take care of your defense." The coach said and sent them back on the field.

They continued playing until they finished the first inning. The guys came back and sat down on the bench.
,,Y/n did you see how i spiked that ball right onto the empty spot?" Goshiki asked excited.
,,I sure did! You were amazing!!"
After that he turned around to the other members and stuck out his tongue.
,,She called me amazing!" They all sighed and Shirabu gave him a smack on his head.

In the second inning the other team managed to increase their offense but
our team didnt get distracted by that.
They just continued playing like before
and in the end they also won the
second inning.

I ran over to Goshiki and gave him a hug.
,,You did great!!!" He smiled and hugged me back.
Then i catched Shirabu staring at us.
,,Do you also want a hug?" I asked him
and went over to him.
He stayed silent and started walking off the field. I followed him and gave him a hug before he could say anything.
,,You did an amazing job!" I told him and
gave him a smile.

,,What about me? How did i do?"
I turned around and saw Tendou.
I sighed and walked a few steps
towards him.
,,You also did great." At first he seemed shocked but then he went over to Goshiki and tried making him jealous with
what i just said.
,,What about us?" The rest of the team asked.

,,Guys, all of you did great!!" I chuckled before i clapped my hands.
,,But now i would say lets clean up!" Some of them sighed while the rest started cleaning up the gym.

,,Can i help you?" Tendou asked as i was about to carry the chairs back.
,,Where is the rest?" I looked around but couldnt see anyone except for us.
,,They already left."
,,You can go home tho. This wont take long."
,,Are you sure?" He asked.
,,Tendou. You had an exhausting day.
Go home and eat some chocolate ice cream." I answered and lifted the first chairs.

,,Are you still mad?"
,,Im not. And now go home." I said and walked away. When i came back the chairs already stood in front of the door and i couldnt see Tendou anymore.
This boy really is something different.
I carried the chairs into the backroom before i grabbed my stuff and left the gym.