Chapter 4

(Excuse errors) I did not read over dis

"I really thought we was gonna work out." Chance said sniffing her nose grabbing the tissue box for  her nose and puffy eyes.

"Aww my baby" Joslyn said going to sit down on Chance's bed next to her.

Chance had caught her boyfriend cheating on her when she went to his house.

Chance Pov🎈
"What the hell" I said as I seen someone in the bed with Nick causing me to drop the food. When he opened his eyes he stood straight up fast.

"Bae it's not what it looks like" he said waking up the girl. "What bae?" She said rubbing her eyes. I laughed before running up on her "Bitch" I said as I dragged her off the bed punching her face. She started swinging on me but her hits wasn't connecting.

I felt someone from behind pick me up. "Nigga let go of me." I said trying to get out of Nick's grip. "Go" he shouted to the other girl. She picked up her things before running out of the room. He let me go.

"Why?" I said with tears running down my face pushing his chest. "These 2 years meant nothing to you?" I screamed. "It ain't even that serious." He scoffed causing me to slap him. How could he be so nonchalant about this.

I start swinging at him only for him to hold me down.

I grabbed the scissors from his drawer before heading to him closer.

His closet was huge and majority of the stuff in there was shoes. One thing about him was he did not play about his shoes. "What are you doing" he said following me to the closet.

I started cutting up his shoes and moved to his clothes. I wanted him to come closer.

"Chance are you fucking serious" he said coming closer to me. "Come closer" I said pointing the scissors in front of me as he watched In fear. I dropped the scissors and walked out of the closet to go downstairs. Anything I saw on my way to the door I broke. His house was a mess because of me but this was the least I could do.

🖇
"What u want from the store?" Joslyn asked Chance. "Gimme some ice cream and some gummy bears" she said sniffing her nose.

"Ok" she replied getting her car keys and walking to her car. "What do you want Jhit" she answered the FaceTime call from Khalil.

"Tighten up, where you going?" He said taking her off pause."I'm on my way to the store." She said making a left turn. "When you gonna come and see me, I haven't seen your aggy ass in a minute." He said.

"I miss you to but I've been busy with school. I've been stressing this whole month about exams I gotta take." She said

"Alright imma hit you up later I got something I need to take care of." He said hanging up on her before giving her a chance to respond. She hated that.

After getting all the things she needed from the store she went back to Chance's house. "Hi Mr.Robinson"  she said as she seen Chances adopted dad in the living room.

"Hey darling." He said giving her a smile. She went upstairs to give Chance her things. "Here" Joslyn said giving her the bag and after taking off her shoes to get on the bed.

"What we doing today?" Joslyn said turning on the tv. "Let's just stay in bed . Everything just reminds me of him."  Chance replied

"Ok" she shrugged her shoulders putting on Madea boo.

"Joslyn, is there something wrong with me?" Chance asked. "What of course not your the baddest b I know." Joslyn said laughing but stopped when she noticed Chance was being serious.

"No Chance there is nothing wrong with you your smart, pretty, confident and their is so much to you that I can't even explain your literally perfect." She said looking at Chance.

"Then why does nobody want me?" She asked. "My mom left, my dad left, my friends left, and my boyfriend left all because of me . Please don't leave me your the only one I have left." she said tearing up.

"I'm always gonna be here for you. So please don't cry I hate seeing you cry" Joslyn said passing her a tissue.

"Thanks" she said blowing her nose.
————————————————
Vote and Comment🖤