Dorm Rooms

(Katsuki Bakugou POV)
I sleepily reached for my alarm on my vanity next to my bed a tried to turn it off slamming my hand on the button.It didn't turn off and I was seriously getting pissed so I just threw it at my wall.Ill fix it later or buy a new one it doesn't matter.

I got up out of bed slowly dreading the day ahead of me.Today was the day we would start moving into the dorm rooms,being forced to be around all of those extras made me sick!Ya I would be away from the hag and her yelling plus I wouldn't be slapped in the back of the head as much but it still meant that I would have to be around the nerd and the other extras all the time.Which to me personally sounds like a nightmare.

I didn't totally hate everyone there.The people who have deemed themselves as the "Bakusquad" are pretty cool.That consists of Mina,Kirishima,Kaminari,Sero and me of course.I mean I like all the attention I get but the name was pretty stupid.

I also didn't totally mind the people in the "Emo Squad" which I also happen to be in.The few people in the Emo Squad are Jirou,Tokoyami,Shinso,Todoroki and again me.I didn't hate everyone in there besides Icy hot.He can go to hell for all I care.Ya he could be fun sometimes and his bluntness was quite humorous a specially when it came to telling someone something serious.Like one time we all stayed up until 3am to summon Satan and when everyone woke up the next morning and asked why the living room was a mess he just simply said "Bakugou was trying to fight Satan and become the ruler of the under world." Like wtf.That was one of the few times I've ever laughed in front of people and let's just say Denki thought I was being possessed.

The memory made me snicker to myself as I got up and hopped into the shower when it was hot enough.I blared My Chemical Romance and some other artists on the speaker loudly singing along to it.I didn't care if my parents heard because they hear me sing all the time.It was other people I didn't want to hear.Even though I'm told by my my parents and close friends aka the Bakusquad and Jirou that I'm an amazing singer I personally don't see it.Im great at a lot of things but singing wasn't one of them.

I stepped out of the shower and brushed my teeth making sure that my pearly whites stayed pearly white.I dried my body and threw on a white t shirt along with an oversized sweater,some slightly baggy comfy pants and my red and black Nike's.Oh I also put on a face mask and hat so I wouldn't be spotted by any crazy people.

Ever since the sludge incident and Sports Festival people have been recognizing me everywhere I go and it's really fucking annoying

Ever since the sludge incident and Sports Festival people have been recognizing me everywhere I go and it's really fucking annoying.I swear to god if another person praises me for how I took down Todoroki I'm gonna lose it and kill someone.It wasn't a fair fight and I'm still waiting for a re match.Its not a real win if the bastard didn't try his hardest and until he does I'm not gonna let that shit go or count it as a win!

I grabbed my suitcase filled with most of my wardrobe and some other necessities and dragged it down the stairs.My mother instantly slapped my at the side of the head as I appeared in the kitchen. "OW YOU OLD HAG WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I instantly gripped the side of my now throbbing head. "YOU THREW YOUR DAMN ALARM CLOCK AGAIN I HEARD IT!" "IT WAS FUCKING ANNOYING ANYWAYS ILL JUST BUY A NEW ONE!" My mother was yelling at me again and I seriously didn't want to deal with that shit today.