Chapter One

8'0clock Monday morning
As I was getting up out of bed to go pee I was interrupted by a phone call . I walked over to the lamp stand where my phone was sitting . Place on the charger . It appeared to be my best friend Ari calling . She was out of town at the moment handing business. She must've missed a shawty . I picked up the phone and all I hear is noise the back ground early morning .
Ari: hey boo.. I missed you.. just had to hear your voice before I get ready for my photo shoot. , she screamed I'm excitement."
Me:hey girl I was just rolling me a blunt as I heard my phone ringing . Haven't heard from you in a lil minute .You ready for the photo shoot ?
Ari: I am girl . This one bitch keep staring at me like she got a problem. She bout to get knocked . She cream laughing on the phone .
Me: Fuck that hoe she probably like girls and wanna piece . I said joking .
Ari: Bitch no a hoe could never looking a a bud wit no wheels in the back if u know what I mean. She laughed
Me: Hell nawl you something else Ari
Ari: Forreal friend. Well I gotta go the photographer calling me over . When I leave here imma shoot to your place . Shit I might just crash tonight if u don't mind . I don't feel like being home alone.
Me: Ole girl bye good look with the photo shoot. I'll leave the key underneath the mat for you incase I'm sleep or step out . Love boo be safe .
Ari: ok bookie I love you .

Today feels like it will be a good day . Feeling refreshing and high like fuck. Im bout to go hope in the shower . As Im in the shower I was just thinking my morning through until I got a knock at the door . "Fuckkkkkkkk, I screamed ."
Every time I get started doing somebody always wanna bother me . I grabbed my towel and wrapped my self and approached the door . "Who is it damn"I asked . "
Draco: Brittany it's me open up we need to talk
Me : Draco we don't have nothing to talk about. You said what you said soo go fuck off . I yelled from the other side of the door .
Like what the hell is he thinking . You said you don't need me soo go be with your other bitch.
Draco: Brittney please open the door I don't wanna argue it's cold out here u gone have a Nigga catch a cold
Me: Like if I give a fuck catch a cold Covid I don't give a fuck. Your interrupting my morning with you nonsense .
Draco: Brittany you wrong for that he laughed girl open up .
Me:Uhh i huffed rolling me eyes
There he stood with his fine as . Tall , brown skinned, with those baby eyes . Smelling like a rich Nigga .
As I opened the door he grabbed me and carried me to the bed . All I could do is fight him as he pinned me down to the bed kiss and biting on my neck. "I love you Brittany,he whispered in my ear." "Get off me Draco you don't love me . You always trying to play games "I said steady fight the urge to let him get the best of me .Ahhhh I moaned as his dick rubbed against my clit. We not doing this Draco move .
"This my pussy you not going nowhere .He took his pants off and gently inserted his big dick inside of me . "I'm sorry baby I know I fucked up and I wanna make it right . I wanna start a family and love you properly. I don't wanna see you hurt no more baby. He whispered in my ear as he making love to this pussy. All I could do is cry the moan out . I was  feeling soo good and feeling hurt at the same damn time . The way he left me without as reason and why was fucked up . We went on for  about 30mins straight until he busted inside of me .
Me: You hungry Draco you want me to cook some breakfast
Draco: The name is daddy for now and moving forward. No baby you don't have to cook. Come back down and lay with me . When we get up I'll take us to get something to eat
Me: Okay Draco I rolled  my eyes
Smackkkkkkk his big hand hit my ass
Draco: What I told you bout that
Me: Ok daddy
I got in the bed pulled the cover back and he held me close as we drifted off to sleep .