1 ~ No. 1 Punjabi

Omkara had come to Delhi to attend his best friend Ajay Singhaniya's marriage .. They both had studied in same college ... 

.

.

Singhaniya Mansion :

Whole House was decorated beautifully and there was a hustle bustle as everybody was running from here n there .. Meanwhile one BMW entered and Omkara Singh Oberoi  came out from it .. He straightened his kurta and took the Beautiful bouquet  from the back seat of his car .. After that he went inside the house ...

.

.

.

He entered inside and saw Ajay and his bride Richa shergill was already seated on the couch ... He smiled and came towards them ...

Ajay got up when he saw Omkara coming towards him ..

They both hugged each other tightly as they were meeting after a year ...

" Congratulations buddy ", Omkara greeted him with hug ..

" Thank you Yaar but as usual Tu aaj bhi late hai , varmala ki rasam ho bhi gayi ", Ajay said while hitting his shoulder

Omkara chuckled and replied  , " ok Uske liye maafi chahunga but main tere Bali chadne ki rasam toh baaki hai na "

Ajay absentmindedly said , " Haa "

Omkara burst out in laughter while Ajay realised what he said then he glared him and playfully punched on his stomach ..

" Saale zyada Khush mat ho Teri baari aayegi na tab Dekh Lunga tuje ", Ajay said with fake glare

" yeah .. yeah ", Omkara replied with smirk

After that Omkara met Richa and congratulate her while giving her bouquet .. He was talking with her when suddenly they heard some voice ..

They turn back and saw some sardarji were playing dhol and boys were doing bhangra around them ..

Omkara smiled and stand beside Ajay when some Richa's friends came towards Ajay start pulling him for dance while he was denying them but they were not listening so Omkara came in between and saved his friend ..

While all the girls returned sadly when a voice stopped them

" ruko oye "

Omkara turn towards the voice and his breath hitched while seeing the owner of this voice ...

Ajay looked at his buddy and smirked inwardly while seeing him lost like a puppy ..

He came towards Omkara and asked whispering ," kaisi lag rahi hai Woh "

" Beautiful like an angel ", Omkara replied being lost

After that he came into his senses and saw Ajay was smiling mischievously ...

Omkara rolled his eyes and asked , " ghoor na bandh Kar naam bata "

Before Ajay could speak that Girl came and pulled him with her ...

While Omkara huffed seeing this but he felt a tap on his shoulder .. he turn back and saw Richa was standing ... He asked her through eyes "what"