TWELFTH SCENE

Telling Clair was probably a mistake because after she wanted to hunt her down and slap her but I manage to calm her down.

And throughout the night we kept working and Vincent hung around until Mr.Mayers saw him and took him away leaving us with Talia.

It was busy until everyone ate and we refilled the tables that we got to just hang around and enjoy the night.

"Hey is everything okay?" I look at Talia as she sip on her glass of wine "yeah, why?" I ask confused.

"Well, when I first got to the hotel I felt Clair and you off and then today when, when I approached..." she stop as if debating if to keep going "uhh well Clair look mad and you tense and I don't want to pride into your business but I don't know I just- I just want to back off if y'all having problems because of me you know"

Sad look washed over her face looking around as to not make eye contact with me, I felt bad because it had nothing to do with her I just couldn't tell her or can I .

"Oh no Talia it had nothing to do with you I promise is just, ah um how do I say this"

"You don't have to tell me, I just don't want to be the cause on why you and Clair are arguing you know" she look down "Come with me to the restroom" I told her getting up and telling Clair we would be right back.

She got up with a confused look but still followed me and on our way there we stumbled on a couple, she had him against the wall, being to close for my liking.

I made eye contact with the guy and just gave him a sad smile "Woah they aren't even a couple and Daniela is all over him, I feel bad for the guy" Talia whisper oblivious to the pain that I felt.

Yeah...

Once we step into the restroom I turn to her "I am going to tell you but... you have to promise me that whatever I tell you here you are going to keep it as a secret, you can not tell no one" I told her with the most serious face I could manage to get my point across of how serious it was.

"Yeah, of course I promise" she said expanding her arm and sticking out her pinkie, I chuckled but did the same.

taking her pinkie in mine, I bit my lip.

Should I ? , I mean she's my friend so if I want her to be in my life at some point she will find out...alright here goes "alrighty, I trust you"

After telling her everything to my relationship status with Matthias to what is going on with Daniela, she look at me with a surprise look pointing at the door then at me, as if trying to process what I just told her.

"Wait, wait... that guy on the hallway that is letting a desperate girl that close, that's- that's your boyfriend?" She ask "that girl that is 5'4 and that I am about to slap for trying to hurt you" before I could answer she was almost out the door but I grabbed her arm before she managed to get out stoping her.

"Yes, that's my boyfriend but please calm down, I appreciate you caring about me but like I told you we are coming out as a couple by the end of the day so it isn't going to last long" she look at me with a pout "fine, but if she tries anything it's on sight"

I laugh covering my mouth "yes, but where did you get that? "

"What? I been on the internet for to long" she said giving me a tootsie smile.

"Alright, alright let's go back to the party okay?" She smile and nodded but before we went out she hug me "I am here for you okay?"

I hug her back "yes, thank you" and with that we walk out.