friendship

U guys were drunk ajey was okay but yash and u were totally drunk.
You guys started wandering all over the place after u left the bar ajey couldn't control you guys so he bought you guys to the room and you three slept ajey slept on the sofa you both slept on one bed.

U were wearing a crop top so your top was totally shortened and came up making your waist , stomach visible completely.

It was Morning and you guys were still sleeping a ray of sunlight fell on your stomach making your abs visible which made ajey who just woke up drool over you...

Ajey was awake so he made yash wake up and yash woke you up

As soon as you woke up you were in a shock and a little embarrassed as you slept in some guy's room who you didn't even know... As soon as u saw your crop top came short you just pulled it down wore your jacket. And started to leave.

As soon as u started leaving yash stopped you and asked you to stay and said...

Yash- aree yaar stay na. Why are you leaving?
U- nahi yash I wanna leave.
Yash- I know what your thinking it's totally okay. Hum vaise type ke ladke nahi he 😂 it's okay.
U- 😂😂😂😂 okay then I'll stay.

Ajey joined you guys after he showered and told you guys to shower. Yash went into the shower and you and ajey were taking.

Ajey- so... How was your stay? 😅
U- good good thanks for the company though.
Ajey- hey don't thank us. It's okayy.
U- 😁
Ajey- so what do you do?
U- I just live life in my own terms.  You know I'm a really different personality. Mom dad faridabad me rehte he. I'm doing MBA right now.
Ajey- ohh okay... Wait Faridabad?
Ajey- omg what the actual fuck? He started shouting for yash.
Yash came out of the shower and asked
Yash- what happened ? Kya hogya aise kyu chilla raha he?
Ajey- guess where Akshaya lives...
Yash-kaha?
Ajey- in Faridabad
Yash- fuck what?
Ajey- yeaaahhhh i know right... !!

You join them and ask.

You- what happened why you guys shouting?

Ajey- Nothin when actually did u move to Faridabad?
U- some days back my dad and mom moved there. I should still go. I'm here for a vacation for myself.