the video clip.

It was his birthday as usual Ajey had composed the songs and tunes given by his manager and started to go home he went home and all the lights were turned off usualy he had his entrance light turned on but it was turned off this time.

As soon as he entered inside all of his friends shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Ajey gave a wide smile and told thank you to everyone. They all had some drinks and were just enjoying and now it was time for the SUPRISE everybody had recorded their feelings about Ajey and started playing the video. After everyone's part was done it was Riya's part ( a friend of Ajey)

Riya was telling whatever she felt about ajey and suddenly ajey noticed that there was a girl singing with her guitar Ajey got trigger shock by this and started remembering you the girl in the baground was singing stay a little longer so riya also said ajey to stay a little longer. But then after the video completed ajey ran towards riya and said.

Ajey: please please bata do ki kaha shoot kiya ye video ko.
Riya: ajey but...
Ajey: please just tell me In which bar did u shoot this 🙏
Riya: social 99
Ajey ran outside of his home and called Lakshay.
Lakshay : happy birthday yaar.
Ajey: ye sab chodd lakshay mujhe lag raha he ki Akshaya yahi kahi he
Lakshay: Ajey fuck No man! Stop assuming her!!! Vo mar chuki he!!
Ajey: nahi vo zinda he
Lakshay: gaand mara mc
Ajey cuts the call and starts running towards the bar it was really cold as it was the time of cristmas still he was runnig towards the bar he tried to take a train but all the trains were closed due to snowfall. He ran and ran and finally reached towards social 99
But until he reached the time was over and the security guard didn't allow ajey inside.
Ajey- please please please let me go!
Security: sir the time Is done all the entries are closed.
Ajey- mc tumhe samajh nahi aayega agar me usee aaj nahi milunga tho kanhi nahi mil pauga vo bhaag tu hi rahegi mujhse par abb mujhe usee pakadne ka mauka mila he please
Ajey joins his hands 🙏 and starts crying
Ajey: please.

The security guard let's ajey in ajey sees you finally and just stands there in shock and eyes filled with tears.
You completed your song and opened your eyes and tilted your there he was Ajey staring at you while his tears weren't taking a name to stop. You were staring at him and now finally you went towards him and hugged him really tightly very tightly ajey hugged you back you both were crying now ajey had made your shoulder wet you had made ajey's shoulder wet. After some time due to the announcement that the bar is going to get closed you both break the hug and walk out. Ajey was lost in your eyes like how he was when he saw you the first time. You both didn't utter a word and went to your home.