volume 2 chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Brain was holding a bullet between the fingers fascinated how small & deadly it is. He gave back to dutch put one bullet on the magazine & reload his smg silancer.

Sabas: like i said there's more than just bullets. Dutch my old friend how's Gretchen?

Dutch: " she's doing pretty well she wanted to say thanks for the gifts you send to her while back "

Sabas: she is very welcome. I like to take many prisoners. I will kill them

Mickey: so where gonna breach in * holding C4 *

Sabas: nah lets not use C4 Mickey give them a surpised attack

Climb: killing them is unavoidable

Rookie ordered some of the odsts to go with climb & brain while he mickey dutch & romeo go with Sabas just like old times.

Sabas: change my mind. Mickey

Mickey placed breach explosives

He pressed the button rookie shoot them in the legs silently. Continue to secure the place.

Sabas: i want to speak with you manager (eyes glowing red)

Meanwhile:

One odst knifed the guy by the neck brain seeing first hand what the space orbital drop shock troopers first hand what they can do to their foes was deadly.

Brain: you guys have impressive skills

Odst: " thanks "

Back to sabas

Kills the fat guy after he killed & you know what to a woman. Dutch came out to see whats going on.

Dutch: " thats the manager "

Romeo: " or was "

Sabas: yes he was. Where's rookie?

Romeo: " went to help climb "

Rookie visable appeared from cloaking silent head shot one assassin that almost killed climb, brain was going to kill him as well.

Brain: nice i didn't have to use my sword. Thanks rookie

Nothing to say

Later