volume 3 chapter 13:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

At the campsite ainz & lynx army large assembly base argama landed beside the camp site.

(0:13 - 0:23 only)

Lupu & hunter did recon before she took hunter by clasping his armored hand & teleport.

Ainz: i take it you will not stand for this?

Lynx: * smiled 👿 *

Fight alrighty started unsc condors hovered overhead shooting them while goblin army came in with various units.

Back to the camp lynx looked at his friend.

Ainz: i didn't think the horn that can summon the whole army😅

Lynx: hmm...... Nice

Back to the fight or retreat.

Marine: why did you let him escape

Goblin red hood: it was a order from the goblin strategist. If i recall you space warriors would've done the same.

Stacker: * lits up a cigar * no shit these guys to us are nothing but target practice..... So uno?

Assassin goblin: yeah uno i'll get my laptop

Timeskip:

At night lupu & hunter approached what remains of the exhausted

Lupu: i came here to murder you of course

Hunter: " i don't need my nornfang to murder you i came along for the ride "

Lupu: really baby -_-

After several talks red good goblins killed the remains of the soldiers.

Epilogue:

Hunter waiting for his girlfriend finishing torturing the prince. He took off his scout helmet & lit up a cigar while looking at the moon.

A hand made its way to the cigar removed it from his mouth. Beta threw it down & crushed it with her foot.

Beta: i don't want to taste your mouth you know

Hunter: oh sorry

Beta: old habits die hard?

Hunter: yeah. In a mood for a kiss?

Redhead girl blushed the too embraced each other & kissed.

Nothing to say

Later