New Student

Takato strolled down the halls of WSH with Kazu and Kenta. "Have you heard that we are getting a new student?", Kenta asked the boys.

"Yeah I hope that new kid plays Digimon, otherwise I'm not going to even bother being his friend", Kazu rudely commented.

"Kazu be nice", Kenta frowned at the hothead.

"What I'm just stating the tru-" he was bonked in the head by Henry Wong, another friend of Takato. "Thanks for that because I don't think I could've listened to him ramble on before he meets the new kid." Takato laughed out to Henry.

"He reminds me of Terriermon" Henry looked down and he could still see the little rabbit-dog causing trouble with his mouth, "I would do anything to hear 'mo menti' from that Digimon"

Kazu and Kenta looked at their friend with sympathy and also looked down thinking about their partners, Marineangemon and Gargomon.

"Look, guys, there's a car outside. That might be the new kid," declared Takato as he tried to change the subject. The car was a black Mercedes with a red and blue heart on the doors.

"Wow that's a custom design", Kenta pointed out.

"Whoever owns that must be rich", Henry said.

"That looks familiar", Takato uneasily said.

"What do you mean? We never saw that car befo-" Kazu was again cut off when the tamers all saw who owned the car.

"RIKA NONAKA IS THE NEW KID?!" the boys yelled and they all got glares from the teachers and students passing by them.

"Sorry" they all bowed and turned back to look out the window.

"We should welcome her", Kenta suggested.

"And risk getting punched where the sun doesn't shine be my guest", Kazu said earning a warning glare from Henry.

"I'll do it", Takato volunteered.

"We'll be at your funeral", the hot head joked, earning another bop on the head.

"Shut up for once will you", the Chinese boy said, "go for it"

"Ok bye," he announced as he walked away.

"And there goes the famous warrior walking to his death sentence" and with that Kazu was knocked unconscious while a certain boy was whistling down the hall to his next class. Leaving Kenta to drag him to the nurse's office.

Rika was so happy that she finally left Chilton and was no longer having to wear a uniform and she could be who she was. The tomboy in a girly uniform was no more, it was now the tomboy free in a public school with students that treat each other as siblings. To her she was at home, she was free. And she was about to step inside of her new school until the door opened in front of her

WHAM! Two heads crashed into each other and fell to the ground.

"I am so sorry", Takato apologized over and over again. Rika looked up and saw that Takato was lending a hand to her. She grinned and grabbed it. He helped her up only for her to jerk him down and whispered in his left ear "you're lucky I'm in a good mood". He swallowed at this.

"Oh Rika, don't give Takato a hard time", her mom called out as she carried the oversized binder, "Rika grab your bag and meet me at the principal's office. Takato can you tell me where it is?"

"Once you walk in turn to the right and it's the third door on the left," he answered calmly.

"Thank you," the lady said, "Rika leaves the poor boy alone, you don't want to kill a student at a school you're not yet attending, now do you?"