Prologue

??? POV

*Shake*

*Shake*

Areh ? What 's happening ? Is there an earthquake?

*Shake*

I slowly opened my right eye to see a masked person staring straight at me.

Oh, so he was the one making the earthquakes.

"Oi, wake up"

"Nghhhhh"

"Wake up !"

"Ngoooo" (A/N she is saying Nooooooo ;) )

"Hokage-sama , I don't think she will wake up by me shaking her , can I have permission to pour water on her?" I think the 'Masked' person said a bit irratated I might add.

This "Hokage" person just chuckled and I think he just nodded because the next thing I knew is that I felt water splashing down on me.

"Uwaghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I squirmed like a fish out of the water.

When that episode was finally done.I sat right up and finally opened my sleepy eyes I immediately saw the 'Masked person' who had a boar mask and an old man that was wearing some kind of robe and a big hat.

"Why'd ya do dat ? " I slurred out

" You can leave now Takeuchi" said the old man

"Hai , Hokage-sama " masky said and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

I was now face to face with the old man and I am becoming more sleepier (A/N is that even a word? O.o) just blankly staring at him.

"May I ask your name young one ?" he suddenly said making me snap out of my sleepy state , but just a little bit.

"My name? My name is Zaiten Fumei " I said while covering my mouth because a yawn was threatening to come out of my mouth.

"I see" he while eyeing my sleepy state and my stuff toy Bani .

" Oh yeah, I named myself but before my name was Kida Aiki but I go by my new name " I said and yawned yet again.

He suddenly went serious

"Fumei, why were you sleeping in the forest? You could have been kidnapped or worse killed "he said with worry and concern.

'Oh, so this old guy is a softy or something ' I thought

" It's no biggy old man, I've been sleeping in every place I deemed comfortable" I said because I was and am serious.

"We can't have that Fumei where's your parents ? Won't they be worried ?"he asked.

"Nope,*Yawn* they said I was too much of a burden so they threw me out of the house or rather I threw myself out. Plus I don't think they ever wanted me in their life " I said thinking back to that dumb place they called home.

Flashback

"Get your a** out of here Aiki and clean this messup."

My 'mother' Hanai said or more like shouted. Waking me up from my sleep which in my opinion wasn't very nice.

'Urgh but weren't they the ones who used the dishes and cooking tools?

I debated and just went back to sleep not caring about what she said.

"AIKI!!!!You're mother just ordered you to do something!! Do it or I will kick you out of this house right now !"

That people is my 'father' Hideki.

"Eh.....ok"I dryly replied.Walking out of my room, passing them by the living room.

Just as I was holding the doorknob.

"Oi! Where do you think you are going you little b***h?!"
Hideki said

"I am just 'kicking myself out of this house and out of your lives" I simply replied and opened the door while carrying my futon and Bani my stuff toy that I with my bare hands created.

Just as I began walking to the forest he suddenly shouted.

"Good and never come back here, you good for nothing piece of s***!!!"

I just waved him off and began walking further in the forest and away from them.

Flashback End

The old man smiled sadly and asked me a question.

"Why don't you stay here and become a ninja Fumei ? it would be fun, you can make new friends and you would learn how to defend yourself from enemies."

'Eh? But I already know how to defend myself but then again berries aren't really that much for my stomach' I thought

"Sure why not , I don't have anywhere to go anyway and it would be good to actually have some friends" I said becoming sleepy again

"Ok . You would be starting Academy tomorrow, and you can stay with Naruto, if thats okay with you?" He asked

"Yeaghhh" I sleepyly said (A/N again is that even a word ?) Not at all caring about who this 'Naruto' person was.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Hey :3 .........errrr hi?ahahhaaha this is my first time creating a fanfic or rather a story .

Wad'ya think?

*Sweat drops* .

.

AWKWARD

I don't own anything other than my sleepy Neumi and my other OCs.......