•Start•

Tord's POV

I was sitting in my room,admiring my beautiful face. I've just move into my friend Tom's house a few days ago and I'm starting to like it here.

Though I'm not the only one who moved in here. There is Edd,Tom and Matt.

Edd is the guy with messy brown hair and bags under his eyes. He has this dark green hoodie and he always smell like alchohol, it's gross and weird. But despite that,he's not that bad I guess?

Then there's Tom. He has brown hair too and a blue hoodie. He also have these black eyes for some reason or are they just contacts? I don't really know but what I do know is that he likes cola and acts just like a mom,he even let's us call him "mom"!

And last there's...Matt. he has orange hair and also a weird purple hoodie with some gray on the sleeves? I don't really know. He also has this bandage on his cheek,it's weird. I don't really know a lot about him at the moment since he just moved here yesterday. He also smells like cigarettes.

I soon hear some music from outside my room. It must've been Matt since his room is just next to mine. It started to get louder and annoying so I got up and knocked on his door "Hey Matt? Can you keep it down please?" I ask,trying at least being nice unlike Edd. Some reason him and Matt don't get along?

No ones POV
The door opened and revealed Matt,kinda annoyed "Well if you don't like it,don't listen to it. Just put some headphones or something jeez". Tord looks up at Matt. Weird enough, Matt was taller than him "W-Well I still have my headphones pack into my bag..Can't you just wear your own so your music won't be so loud?". Matt looks at Tord up and down and had a idea "Hm...Okay fine but first come in here" he suggested. Tord was kinda comfuse but if he was gonna turn the music down then sure. He walks into the other's room and looks around.

The room's walls were colored purple while hentai posters were hang. There was a window beside his bed as well a desk too. And on top of all that,there was his music radio machine thing. It was basically blasting Matt's music. Tord smiles a little, besides the unpleasant posters and the loud banging music he thought Matt's room was kinda pretty and cool. Matt had a grin on his face as he grabs his air horn. He sneaks behind Tord

"You have a nice room,Matt. Now can you turn down the music--"

Before Tord could finish, Matt blast the air horn. Tord yelps in suprise and almost fell over from the sudden loud sound. After, Matt started bursting into laughter as Tord just stare at the ginger. He was speeches of why Matt did that. Was it just a prank or did he just did it on purpose?

But oh my dear friend,this is all just the beginning...