~Vanny~

SIDE NOTE: book has been updated :))

3rd POV(?)

"Alright, so this is the place. I should first know how to try to get in here" Vanny broke down the mall doors and looked for someone. She got on her hands n knees and started crawling on the floor until she got to the backstage. Vanny looked around and saw some vents, when she suddenly heard a voice behind her. "Hello? Who are you?" She looked behind her and saw a short red haired clown wearing heart hairpins (aka my design xD)

(reference pic/i forgot the hairpins fuck me. :)

"Oh uhm, Hello

"Oh uhm, Hello. My name is Vanny!" Vanny slowly backed away getting closer and closer to the vent entrance. "Hmm.." The other robot checked their .. clipboard? "I don't see a new animatronic named Vanny here.. So what EXACTLY are you? No lies or you'll get kicked out." Vanny held onto the metal blocks one step away from falling into the deep vents. "I- mm.. I'm Vanny, it's short for  Vannesa. I'm a.. I dont know what I am. I was created not being assigned to any role or form and my mission is to kill." The other robot looked surprised, and wrote something down on their clipboard.

"Well, I'm Circus Baby. I own half of the pizza plex, basically sharing it with Funtime Foxy. Where you're standing right now is a step away from falling and  breaking your fucking knees so you better get away from it. Anyways, about this Funtime Foxy I talked about. He's a pink and white fox that mostly hangs out with me when I'm not busy. Anything else you want to know?" 'Weirdo..'  Vanny thought to herself.
"I do want a room to stay in for the time being, uhm.. Any spare rooms?" Vanny asked. "Not really. But you can stay in the vents with me." Circus Baby suggested, twirling her pigtails. Vanny nodded, CB got closer to her and grabbed her hand. "Well then let's go!" CB pulled Vanny down into the vents.