~Broken~

"We should go outside.. Its snowing." Circus Baby suggested, kissing Vanny on the cheek. "Sure but i nee-" "Alright then lets go!" Circus Baby pulled Vannys arm and walked her over to the exit. "Come on!" Vanny looked down and blushed, She couldn't believe the love of her life(omg?!?!) was holding her hand. "It is pretty cold outside actually..  Hm~ Want me to go get us a coat or something?" Circus Baby asked and Vanny nodded.. Baby took a coat from the coat hanger and dressed Vanny up in it. "Dont you need a coat too?-" "Im an animatronic, silly! I can't feel things." She pulled Vanny outside and stood still, looking at someone FAMILIAR(?) behind the trees.... Funtime Foxy. What Vanny didnt know was that Circus Baby and Funtime Foxy have been planning to somehow torture her while her whole experience being there! 

"You know uh, i think i see something behind the bushes can you go check it out?" CB asks. Vanny says yes and walks over to the bushes when suddenly she hears footsteps behind her. Vanny slowly turns around and falls into the bushes, seeing Funtime Foxy's ugly ass hell face. "What the-" She gets interrupted as FUCKIN' LOLBIT COMES OUTSIDE?? "Stop right there." Lolbit demanded, as she got closer to Funtime Foxy. "What the hell do you think you are doing, Foxy? Do you think Vanny is some kind of joke here? She's the only one who can get us out of this hellhole." Vanny took the opportunity to run but CB grabbed her hands tightly and squeezed them, like what girlll?? Lolbit gave CB a death stare, but CB wasnt scared of her anymore. Instead as Lolbit was looking at CB, Foxy ran over to CB n Vanny. Lolbit was aswell interrupted by Foxy threatening to rip Vanny's mask off to reveal her face. 

"If you take another step closer, I'll rip this mask of off Vanny's face. I don't care if she's a human or not and she'll bl33d. I am still gonna do it." Vanny looked at Lolbit, her mask wouldnt show any emotion ofcourse, but on the inside Vanny wanted to cry. 'How to hold back tears?' She thought. Meanwhile Lolbit slowly got closer when CB and Foxy were talking, little did she know, CB was holding on to Vanny's (whatever the word is) holding her mask on her head/face. Lolbit grabbed Vanny's hand n pulled her away as CB was still holding on to her, leading to her mask breaking. "I- uhm.." Vanny looked at everyone who was there and forcefully fell to the ground to not be so embarrassed.

(wont update any more chapters,, its 1am and im tired!)