~Cold Skin~

Vanny's POV

I woke up, but Circus Baby was still sleeping. I decided to turn on the heat because it was pretty cold in the vents.

3rd POV cuz it's easier

Vanny crawled up the vent ladder and got out, her 'skin' from under-neath was freezing. "Rghh it's still cold.." Aaaand then she heard footsteps behind her lol!! "Why are you awake so early?" It was ofcourse, Circus Baby. She wrapped her arms around Vanny's shoulders and sighed. "I just wanted to find a blanket or something because it's cold in the vents." Circus Baby spinned herself around, landing in Vanny's griiiiip.

"But, how can you, a creature, feel? I mean you are nothing but a .. how do i describe this– hmm.. a monster from outside. You said you didnt know what you are, am i right? Then you shouldn't be able to feel anything or be able to use your emotions....    -    But, ehe, what am I saying? There must be something wrong in my system. Maybe to dislike things like YOU. Oop! There I go again, sorry~" Vanny felt a bit uncomfortable with what the 'clown' was saying, but it might have been a mistake in her system like she said.

But again still.. who can trust someone that 'messed up' in their system? Who cares though— Definetly not Vanny when starting a love relationship with someone who 'hates' her.